UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 3:29 pm

I JUST GOT THESE GUYS TODAY

MY NEW WC RIO TAPAJOS SATANOPERCA ACUTICEPS

MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN J1

MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN J2

AND MY F1 HERICHTHYS PANTOSTICTUS (BLUE LABRIDEN)

THIS IS HIS WC DAD FROM AQUAMOJO :004:

MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Blue-Lab-Taninul-114b
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 4:18 pm

Tapajos are very nice. Good pick up? Do a ARS from where ever you orderd . Let us know how everything went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 5:25 pm

Fing gorgeous fish
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 7:26 pm

That's not your HERICHTHYS PANTOSTICTUS is it?

Very nice fish. Geo's are really cool. What other fish are you keeping with them?
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 7:36 pm

NICE
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 9:08 pm

snowflake311 wrote:
That's not your HERICHTHYS PANTOSTICTUS is it?

Very nice fish. Geo's are really cool. What other fish are you keeping with them?

THE ONE IN THE VIDEO IS I GOT IT FROM JEFF RAPPS AND IT IS THE OFFSPRING FROM THE ONE IN THE PICTURE WICH IS FROM AQUAMOJO
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 9:38 pm

Very cool. I have seen some of the fish Rapps gets and they are amazing.
Mollys in a SA cichlid tank? They are temp right?
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 8:19 am

YEAH IT WAS MAINLY FOR MY ORINOS TO KEEP AGRESSION DOWN BUT AFTER THEY GET BIG ENUF THERE GOING OUT TO A PLANTED TANK TO BREED FOR MY INDO DATNOID FRY
Back to top Go down
fishman76092
Private First Class
Private First Class
fishman76092

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime2/1/2010, 9:20 pm

SLAYERR34 wrote:
I JUST GOT THESE GUYS TODAY

MY NEW WC RIO TAPAJOS SATANOPERCA ACUTICEPS

MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN J1

MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN J2

AND MY F1 HERICHTHYS PANTOSTICTUS (BLUE LABRIDEN)

THIS IS HIS WC DAD FROM AQUAMOJO :004:

MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Blue-Lab-Taninul-114b

Who did you get the S. acuticeps from? Reason I ask is that the photo you posted is not of an acuticeps. It is of a S. leucosticta or S. jurupari-hard to tell at that size. S. acuticeps is fairly easy to tell from those two as they have spotting on the side similar to S. lilith or S. daemon. 4 spots to be exact. Here is a photo of S. acuticeps:
http://www.amtra.de/images/satanopercaacuticeps425.jpg

Most of the wild shipments that list Geos are mixed up. The ones from Colombia come in mixed with S. daemon, G. abalios, G. dicrozoster and a few others. Depending on who you get them from, they should separate them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN   MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY NEW SHIPMENT OF FISH JUST GOT IN
Page 1 of 1