UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

How many and what kind of Trophs??

Go down 
+5
mbovinet
CajunGator
76dragon
Terry
Raschael
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

How many and what kind of Trophs?? Empty
PostSubject: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 8:14 pm

So,we will soon be moving our duboisi's (5) along with our tropicals to our 75g once we get our 125. My question is. . what other kind of trophs can we get? How many should we put in a 75g with lots of hiding places? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 8:30 pm

If mixing with the dubs get a variety with another color pattern to avoid cross breeding. I kept dubs and bembas together when I had tropheus.
Back to top Go down
76dragon
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 9:25 pm

or you can get a red variant. That would look nice..
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 9:36 pm

So you can keep different trophs species in the same tank??
Back to top Go down
mbovinet
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mbovinet

Favorite Fish: : Cyphos

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 11:09 pm

Yes you can CG. You've just got to be careful as you can't mix 2 of the same type. Like 2 Reds or 2 Blacks, 2 Moorii, etc.
Back to top Go down
semper
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/5/2010, 3:58 pm

here are pics of my chimbas

How many and what kind of Trophs?? IMG_2866

How many and what kind of Trophs?? IMG_2443

How many and what kind of Trophs?? C3

How many and what kind of Trophs?? Chimba
Back to top Go down
rfish
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/5/2010, 7:10 pm

Wow, love color of your chimbas
Back to top Go down
semper
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/5/2010, 7:18 pm

very nice indeed

have about 13 fry right now in a growout tank

and have two more females holding

How many and what kind of Trophs?? IMG_3365

How many and what kind of Trophs?? IMG_3374
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/5/2010, 8:37 pm

Wow. . . those are beautiful!! We won't have the money to purchase trophs yet, I just need to know what to start saving up for. :D
Back to top Go down
semper
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 1:34 am

Trophs are awesome

Let me know when u r ready I can hook you up with some beautiful fish
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/12/2010, 11:06 am

semper- you have any trophs available?? Where are you located??
Back to top Go down
semper
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/13/2010, 9:11 am

Unfortunately for most of you guys, who have responded or shown interest in trophs

I am in Houston

i have ikola, chimba, duboisi, kachese and golden kazumba available
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/13/2010, 4:48 pm

I don't mind a trip to Houston, we go there quite frequently as we have family there. What are your prices and sizes?? If you wanna pm me, that might be easier. :)
Back to top Go down
tobejones
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 12:41 am

I have a bunch ( a couple of dozen) of Pseudotropheus saulosi young ones. Anybody interested? They're about 1-1.25". I am in Tucson.
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 12:44 am

thread jacked Post it in a new thread with a price. BUT before you do that, get your post count up. :)

http://www.usafishbox.org/market-rules-f41/market-rules-t19.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many and what kind of Trophs??   How many and what kind of Trophs?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many and what kind of Trophs??
Page 1 of 1