UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jexxica
Private
Private
jexxica

Favorite Fish: : Green Mandrian Dragonet

45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) Empty
PostSubject: 45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009)   45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 9:29 pm

This tank is being rebuilt right now. The gravel has been changed to a flourite mix since this picture was taken. And there is some eco-complete mixed in there as well. Weve also gotten rid of all the fish in there except for 3 angel fish. And there is a convict that got his butt kicked in our big tank..

45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) Before

45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) 45g-1

45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) Tankagain

Last edited by jexxica on 12/17/2009, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: 45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009)   45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 9:32 pm

Koi Angels have always been my favorite Angel.

very nice...
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: 45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009)   45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 11:47 pm

I like the height in the tank. Very nice setup. I like you style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009)   45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 12:05 am

dang i sure am glad you joined fishbox, you have some nice taste and beautiful tanks. i think this is the third time ive told you lol
Back to top Go down
jexxica
Private
Private
jexxica

Favorite Fish: : Green Mandrian Dragonet

PostSubject: Re: 45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009)   45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 4:40 pm

I have 3 more tanks, ill try to get pics of those up as well. Ill post up new pics as this tank matures. I havea lot of big plans for it (just need the money to back the plans now) the next big step will be upgrading to an open top lighting fixture. T5HO plant lighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009)   45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45G Angelfish Tank (established January 2009)
Page 1 of 1