UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

mew member from riverside CA

Go down 
+2
CSnyder00
John C.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John C.
Private
Private
John C.

Favorite Fish: : salmon tast soo good with butter and lemon.

mew member from riverside CA Empty
PostSubject: mew member from riverside CA   mew member from riverside CA Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 3:54 pm

Hi, all my name is John and as you can see I am from Riverside CA.
I own an 80 gal show tank salt water, bioballs, protein skimmer, calcium reactor and T5 lighting. I have 7 fish, mandarin goby, diamond goby, sailfin and yellow tail blue tangs, royal gramma, coral beauty and maroon clown with long tentacle anemone also a lavender tube anemone. I have some coral like a bunch of different kind of zoos, bubble coral, brain, toad stool, frog spawn, hammer, and a bunch of mushrooms including recordea. Oh yeah sun coral too. I have only been a hobbyist for 6 months. Some one basicly gave me the tank with just the clown and 2 anemones. I have made a lot of contacts that have helped me with a lot of cheap stuff. Whole sale fish and tank parts I only paid $500 for my cal reactor brand new. Easily worth $800.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: mew member from riverside CA   mew member from riverside CA Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 3:55 pm

Very nice! Welcome to the site! Enjoy yourself! We need more Salties! welcome2
Back to top Go down
paulsainos
Private
Private
paulsainos

Favorite Fish: : Jewel

PostSubject: Re: mew member from riverside CA   mew member from riverside CA Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 4:40 pm

Welcome John Im from the riverside area as well do you know Canyon Crest area?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mew member from riverside CA   mew member from riverside CA Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 4:41 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: mew member from riverside CA   mew member from riverside CA Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 4:48 pm

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you. If you would like to advertize just let me know.

welcome2

Last edited by KMX on 11/21/2009, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: mew member from riverside CA   mew member from riverside CA Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 4:57 pm

welcome CALIFORNIA... show some pics. we love those tank shots..
mew member from riverside CA 265353 mew member from riverside CA 422518 welcome hi fish
Back to top Go down
OldTanks
USA Fishbox Sponsor
OldTanks

Favorite Fish: : http://photobucket.com/oldtanks

PostSubject: Welcome Aboard!   mew member from riverside CA Icon_minitime11/24/2009, 11:15 am

Welcome Aboard!

Very nice people here, where everyone is just like family.

Feel free to post your questions to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mew member from riverside CA   mew member from riverside CA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mew member from riverside CA
Page 1 of 1