UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!

Go down 
+10
typicaltony
Rachael0805
chicknefoot87
bimmertech
philuponthepho
R2 Ranch
CSnyder00
khrister
KMX
h0ngkn0t2
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!   Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/19/2009, 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

I added ceramic logs to my tank last week, and my male regular fin ABN has been hanging around the rim with his tail hanging out. I noticed tonight he was deeper inside the cave and not coming out, so I shined a flashlight in there to see him fanning a ton of eggs in the back of the log! My first batch of ABN fry if everything goes as planned!! I'll move him and the babies in a few days once I have wigglers. Or should I move them now? This will be his first attempt at caring for the babies so I didn't want to spook him. Any suggestions are welcomed. Will post pics once they hatch!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!   Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 5:38 am

This bad boy is on a roll...
...and yes, thats my dog saying hi at the end.
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

PostSubject: Re: Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!   Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 8:18 pm

typicaltony wrote:
Congrats dude.

My brown breeders have been doing the same, one batch after the other, it's annoying to keep up with them.

You weren't kidding, I bought a brown trio from you three weeks ago... They spawned last week.

Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 IMG_0576
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!   Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 8:19 pm

Awesome. looks like they enjoying their new home.. Well Done Hong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!   Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 8:28 pm

holy god. are you sure they dont have convict dna in them?
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

PostSubject: Re: Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!   Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 8:29 pm

Thanks! I'm excited to have brown BN's...I love the albino ones, but for some reason the brown ones do a better job of cleaning the glass. Probably because they aren't easily spotted, so the cichlids leave them alone.

Here is another shot of the brown wigglers next to the albino juvies from my January 27th batch. They grow fast!!

Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 IMG_0583
Back to top Go down
EAST_TX_RN
Private
Private
EAST_TX_RN

Favorite Fish: : Long-fin BN's!

PostSubject: Re: Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!   Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 1:05 pm

How cute! You can mix them together until they get grown.
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!   Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 2:07 am

I just bought a group of 7 adult BNs, so hopefully they will breed as soon as they get into the tank.

Hong. I am throwing together a lot of pleco caves in my ceramics class, so let me know if you need some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!   Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albino Bristle Nose Pleco spawned!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3