UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

deal or no deal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

deal or no deal? Empty
PostSubject: deal or no deal?   deal or no deal? Icon_minitime11/18/2009, 3:36 pm

I get to look for my big tank now. I made a deal with my husband I got some birthday money set aside I can use.

I found a 2 year old Acrylic 93 Gal Tank no stand I am going to make my own. It comes with lights and maybe a filter I am not sure what kind. its 60"x18"20" It's the exact size I want. he wants $275. I offered $200.

Do you think its a good buy? I can see spending a bit more seeing that it is acrylic. I would not spend $200 on a 90Gal glass tank.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

deal or no deal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: deal or no deal?   deal or no deal? Icon_minitime11/18/2009, 3:51 pm

the size is will nice but i spent $250 on my 125 with stand and canopy ++++. if it is what you want and you are will to spend it on the tank then do it. i am still in school so i could not spend that kind of money on it.

i think you should go look at it to make sure it is in good condition as well.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

deal or no deal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: deal or no deal?   deal or no deal? Icon_minitime11/18/2009, 3:55 pm

Just the tank? No filter or anything? If it is just what you want then I would get it....but there are a bunch of other tanks out there. Do what makes you happy. Just make sure it looks good for over $200.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

deal or no deal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: deal or no deal?   deal or no deal? Icon_minitime11/18/2009, 4:07 pm

Sounds like a pretty good deal. You building a stand or do you have one that will hold it?
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

deal or no deal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: deal or no deal?   deal or no deal? Icon_minitime11/18/2009, 4:22 pm

I'm going to make my own stand. It's a little high I know I will see if the guy will make a deal with me. I offered $170 for just the tank.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

deal or no deal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: deal or no deal?   deal or no deal? Icon_minitime11/18/2009, 4:46 pm

Brand new Acrylic tanks that size will run you over $800. So don't get mad if he don't go down. Do you want it bad enough to give what he wants? If it has no scratches, It's still a steal at $275.
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

deal or no deal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: deal or no deal?   deal or no deal? Icon_minitime11/18/2009, 6:14 pm

Yeah the fact it is acrylic and only 2 yr old makes me think it is worth it too. But if I got a glass tank I would save more money. .... Humm I'm waiting for him to get back to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

deal or no deal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: deal or no deal?   deal or no deal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deal or no deal?
Page 1 of 1