UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New to planted tanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish_whisperer
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : tropical freshwater

New to planted tanks Empty
PostSubject: New to planted tanks   New to planted tanks Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:17 am

Hello everyone, glad to have others here like me who get excited over their fish tanks!
I've been learning lots at my local pet shop, and the internet, hope to gain more knowledge by actual fish keepers experience here.
I love my new planted tank! I am driving myself crazy trying to perfect planting in my aquarium, and I need to just leave the plants alone to thrive!
I'm also trying to debate which fish to add to my 29g that already has 10 zebra danios. Any suggestions as to interesting but beginner live planted tank stocking options and make my fish happy and not stressed?
Back to top Go down
WiscoMurk
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Raymond the Stingray and Jack the Ghostknife.

New to planted tanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to planted tanks   New to planted tanks Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 2:07 am

If you get any hair algae look into Cyprinids. A flying fox can keep your plants free from growing "beards". It's hit or miss on the temperament of them though, I'd stay clear of redtails or rainbows. S.A.E's seem to be the most chill and look pretty cool as well. No need to listen to the online cr@p either, 1 does perfectly fine by itself if space is of concern.
Back to top Go down

New to planted tanks
Page 1 of 1