UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Co2 diffuser

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    dozer4554
    Private
    Private

Favorite Fish: : Tangs. Any kind.

Co2 diffuser Empty
    PostSubject: Co2 diffuser   Co2 diffuser Icon_minitime12/3/2012, 2:33 pm

Co2 diffuser 422518 Hey guys, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW to put water in a glass spiro V111 diffuser I'm not new to hobby but this has me stumped. Noone that I know knows nothing about it. Didn't come with directions. TKS Charlie Co2 diffuser 422518
    Back to top Go down
    BFinley
    Admin
    Admin
    BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

Co2 diffuser Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Co2 diffuser   Co2 diffuser Icon_minitime12/4/2012, 10:41 am

Wish I could help,but I've never used one and probably will never use one! usafishbox
    Back to top Go down
    plantedtankdude
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

Co2 diffuser Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Co2 diffuser   Co2 diffuser Icon_minitime12/12/2012, 3:35 pm

It will get water in it over time. soak it in the tank for a few days before connecting it to the c02.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Co2 diffuser Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Co2 diffuser   Co2 diffuser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co2 diffuser
    Page 1 of 1