UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap

Go down 
+2
Jstump
Flippercon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Empty
PostSubject: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 3:48 pm

Check it out! cheers

http://www.kensfish.com/cgi-kensfish/sb/order.cgi?rd=1&storeid=*1cd1aaf4800b0640509746aa1a3ccda5&sbid=SSMSB1328219218.26235&redirect=yes
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

Favorite Fish: : Metriaclima sp. "Msobo" Magunga

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 4:31 pm

Are these good filters? I've seen them around, just never have used them
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 4:34 pm

Excellent filters! I choose them over emperor 400s and any smaller marineland. Also outdoes the Tetra EX series models IMO. I have two of them at the moment and paid $70 brand new.
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 5:04 pm

Ha are they good filters. I agree with flippercon. I have 2 ac 70's and one ac 110
and one emp 400. The Ac's out preform the emp400. hands down I am gonna get one of these. Hands down the best HOB
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 5:09 pm

Hmmm, ill have to think about ordering.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 5:10 pm

Plus they are rated at 500 gph compared to the emp 400. I know it doesnt do 500 but thats the highest gph I have seen on an HOB
You won't regret it. I would trade all my Non-AC hobs for ACs.

Last edited by Flippercon on 2/2/2012, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 5:45 pm

Group buy in Texas?
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 4:12 am

FOR 58.00 Heck yes in the LFS they are 89.00.. Anyone????
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 8:45 am

sassynurse2 wrote:
FOR 58.00 Heck yes in the LFS they are 89.00.. Anyone????

I'll get one together sassynurse. I know me and jax need some stuff. I'll ket you know.
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 11:16 am

I might order a couple, I'll let y'all know
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 2:36 pm

Just a link on "The Bio wheel". It makes me not want to buy marineland Hobs anymore.

http://www.aquarium-pond-answers.com/2006/12/do-bio-wheels-really-work.html
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 3:22 pm

This is a great deal!I think I'm gonna go back to AC's and get rid of my Marineland filters!I really haven't had any problems with the Emperor filters,just the Penguin filters! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 3:30 pm

BFinley wrote:
This is a great deal!I think I'm gonna go back to AC's and get rid of my Marineland filters!I really haven't had any problems with the Emperor filters,just the Penguin filters! usafishbox
Everything she pointed out in that link has happened to every one of my marineland filters. Actually I have one of the new Emp400s with the Spraybars ,that is doing well. The AC's just do more all the way around.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 3:39 pm

Flippercon wrote:
BFinley wrote:
Everything she pointed out in that link has happened to every one of my marineland filters. Actually I have one of the new Emp400s with the Spraybars ,that is doing well. The AC's just do more all the way around.

I agree Flippercon!I had changed all my AC's for Marinelands years ago,but with some of the problems I've been having with my Penguins I think its time to go back to the AC's!Although I've never had problems with my Emp. filters I think the AC's are all around just a better filter! usafishbox Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap 772341
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 4:10 pm

wow, i was looking for ac 110, but were to pricey, now i know where to purchase them from. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 10:39 am

All the AC's are on sale dirt cheap! Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap 772341 usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 5:03 pm

im always replacing the impeller on my penguin 350s. the only complant about the emps are getting them to prime. i would like to go to all ac but ive been getting a bunch of canister filters latly in trades so i might get rid of all my hobs eventually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap   Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken's Selling AC 110's dirt cheap
Page 1 of 1