UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

RIP old man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

RIP old man Empty
PostSubject: RIP old man   RIP old man Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 11:22 pm

So I had a bad thing happen the other day. My camo spotted Rabbit fish died over night. He was a good 6 years old. Longest fish I have ever had... BAD thing is, he is poisonous... and my blue tang was picking at him, cuz he was dead too... So frustrating, and I remember he was fine before bed. I know it wasn't a spick in Amonia or anything cuz i have to clean everything after and check all the level and what not. I can only assume it was old age. RIP old man..

RIP old man 06150010

RIP old man 2011-012
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

RIP old man Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP old man   RIP old man Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 11:48 pm

Sorry for your loss! I know how you feel. I woke up to 4 dead WC plecos this morning. I had a bunch of foul language follow. lol!
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, Mbuna & Haps/Peacocks
Bitten by the saltbug

RIP old man Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP old man   RIP old man Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 1:56 am

Sorry to hear of your loss, and yes I've learnt that a death in a SW tank is a fiend to water quality compared to FW. I lost a large cleaner shrimp last week, but didn't know it, and my water nitrates spiked like crazy. I love my shrimp, but to lose a 6yr fish is like losing a major part of your tank character somehow.
Back to top Go down
NajaAkaDoa
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
NajaAkaDoa

Favorite Fish: : Loaches!

RIP old man Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP old man   RIP old man Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 4:21 am

Sad news :(..

......I lost an archer fish I grew real close too.

I had him trained to 'spit out' a lighter for crickets etc...
......intensly intelligent fish you know?

We were really good buds.... "Life" found your guys once, it'll "find'm" again, Peace JT
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

RIP old man Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP old man   RIP old man Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:09 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss . We all , in this hobby , have had to bear that sad burden ! Again , sorry ,,,, Ray
Back to top Go down
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

RIP old man Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP old man   RIP old man Icon_minitime12/9/2011, 2:34 pm

ON a plus, he was my coral "nipper". always biting and killing corals, with him go, I am able to go out pick up a few things... I had him so long I didn't wanna get rid of him so i just delt with it. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP old man Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP old man   RIP old man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP old man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: General Saltwater Disc.-
Jump to: