UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

cobomba

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coolfish15
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
coolfish15

cobomba Empty
PostSubject: cobomba   cobomba Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 10:33 pm

so my red and my green cobomba has over run my tank so i wanted to see if anybody wanted clippings, post type size of clipping and the amount of clippings, please reply

p.s. i really need takers because my micro 5g has been completely over run, i have tried to starve them of light but it didn't work so i have resorted to this because i won't kill a plant i spent my money on
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angelfish, Rummynose Tetras

cobomba Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobomba   cobomba Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:00 am

i do! anything over 8-10" would be great! I used to have horrible luck with cabomba but these days the bunch i have remains stable. I'm in St. Louis, MO. where are you located?
Back to top Go down
coolfish15
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
coolfish15

cobomba Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobomba   cobomba Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 8:57 am

bellingham wa you have to pay for shipping and i have 6-7 in stalks, would that be o.k. it's 25 cents per total inch but every inch of the red comes with a half inch of green and the green is 25 cents per inch and a half, this will be my first time shipping plants so they might be dead on arrival but i will replace them with the same amount as soon as possible, or i would trade 5 in for a cherry barb
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angelfish, Rummynose Tetras

cobomba Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobomba   cobomba Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:11 am

yeah I'm not sure how shipping will go since I've only gotten plants shipped to me once, but it was during late spring. if it were a shorter distance or from the south I'd go for it, but coming from the northwest into here where it's already freezing temps I don't think chances are good they'll make it alive. thanks though!
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

cobomba Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobomba   cobomba Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 1:51 pm

They might make it Florida?
Back to top Go down
coolfish15
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
coolfish15

cobomba Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobomba   cobomba Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 6:51 pm

maybe if i add a heat pad, any takers? and how much you want i have live doa replacements?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cobomba Empty
PostSubject: Re: cobomba   cobomba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cobomba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: USA Market:: Buy/Sell/Trade :: Fresh Water Live Stock-
Jump to: