UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

African cichlids 757 VA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AFRICAN757
Private First Class
Private First Class
AFRICAN757

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids

African cichlids 757 VA Empty
PostSubject: African cichlids 757 VA   African cichlids 757 VA Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 9:41 am

yes
Im the 757 today out in va beach so if you have been looking to rehome any unwanted african cichlids please let me know so i can possibly meet up or swing by to make a pick up...

I have a question ive noticed that some people have lace rock in there african cichlid tanks. Im deeply interested in adding lace rock to my tank as well... Are there any pros and cons about lace rock and what kind of lace rock is close to black or grey in color... do it just depend on where it comes from? and where can i get good lace rock from around here?
Back to top Go down

African cichlids 757 VA
Page 1 of 1