UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

return from vacation

Go down 
+4
strikingthematch
lifeisgood
Yeti
Kasshan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

return from vacation Empty
PostSubject: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/28/2011, 11:44 pm

so i was in Fiji for 6weeks and i just got back last night. my parents took really good care of my tanks. my java ferns exploded into numerous chains. my mollies had a whole mess of babies. my marble crayfish all spawned successfully. and my cichlid/tetra tank had no deaths it seems. timefor a water change.

btw Fiji was fantastic, all my dreams and prayers came true
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, Mbuna & Haps/Peacocks
Bitten by the saltbug

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 1:41 am

6 Week vacation! In Fiji? You poor thang!
Now don't tell me the first thing you did upon your return to these shores was to grab a Cheese Burger

If I'd known you were going to Fiji I would have told you to ship me a bunch of live rock for my Reef tank...drats.

Good to see you back, had been wondering where you were hiding. Even better to hear the tanks have done so well under parental care. I bet it's a little embaressing, I certainly would be, if I left my tanks with my parents and found the virility bug had hit my tanks in my absence. Either that, or I would start teasing my father (mother would look at the tanks, but leave father to "sort them out" about him still having "the touch".
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 1:53 am

lol i dont eat beef, so no cheeseburgers. but ill be goin to Fiji rather often now...
found a girl there and married her. ^_^ but the wedding wont be until April or June 2012 tho, thats when ill be able bring her to the US.

since all of her family lives in Fiji, ill likely been visiting there every few years
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 6:35 am

return from vacation 265353 Congratz !  return from vacation 772341
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, Mbuna & Haps/Peacocks
Bitten by the saltbug

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 1:13 pm

Congratulations, I wish you a bright and fruitful future.......not a bad place either, to have to go and see the in-laws!
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 7:10 pm

Congratulations and welcome back! Now you can have even more escapades!

Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 7:24 pm

Congratz !!!
 return from vacation 772341
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:38 pm

Congrats on your vacation. I'm leaving Saturday Nov.5th and returning March 30th. I don't like cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 2:32 pm

as far as fish are concerned, i wasnt able to go snorkeling or to the beach. but i did however see a food type river fish in a number or artificial ponds. i believe they were referred to as "Malayan". but just from my amateur perspective they resemble cichlids, very likely a type of tilapia, since they are a food fish.
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angelfish, Rummynose Tetras

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 8:13 pm

congrats!  return from vacation 265353
Back to top Go down
garyzhang19850715
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 8:25 pm

hi
It should be a nice journey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: return from vacation    return from vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

return from vacation
Page 1 of 1