UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

How Did You Find US?

Go down 
+19
igotatank
JACK D
tcova75
syork22
mommyof5pinkys
ictoae
addicted09
nitty
S&FW_FishyFriend
watermama
Fish_Love
Patty
R2 Ranch
Bigfish
dhawk52
MasRoberts9
Holey Rock of Texas
KMX
Admin_KMX
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How You Find US?
1. From Friends
How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
2. Craigslist
How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 61% [ 47 ]
3. Google
How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
4. Other Forum
How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
6. Sticker
How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7. T-Shirt
How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
8. Others
How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 77

AuthorMessage
Admin_KMX
Admin
Admin
Admin_KMX

How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2009, 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tell us how you find this website, Thanks !

Last edited by Admin on 8/18/2009, 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
syork22
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 6:33 am

I found ya'll on craigs list
Back to top Go down
tcova75
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : all cichlids

PostSubject: New boodie   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2009, 5:47 pm

I found this sight on craislist while i was searching for some cichlids for sale in my neck of the city. i didnt find any cichlid but found a great sight. I have only been on for a day but I love how friendly people have been so far. I have tried other sights and it seems to be nothing but know it alls and jerks. i hope to make friends soon to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/24/2009, 5:57 pm

I have cichlids....i ship ;0)
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/25/2009, 6:11 am

Google is NOT the best way to find you guys, but I did...
Back to top Go down
igotatank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Most Saltwater Fish

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2009, 5:28 pm

Hi Everyone!!! glad to be here and looking for help. i am starting my own saltwater tank for the first. 135 gallons.
Back to top Go down
igotatank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Most Saltwater Fish

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2009, 5:29 pm

found the site on craigslist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:20 pm

actually i was just typing stuff into my web adress bar and i happened to typye in usafishbox.org crazy
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:34 pm

Don't get me wrong but how in the world did you just type that it???? weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:38 pm

lol! Have you seen his spelling lol! lol!
jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 4:37 pm

dont know i find alot of stuff like that, and yes my typing blows crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 4:38 pm

Its better than KMX's... Have you seen his spelling before I get to it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 4:58 pm

Fern wrote:
Its better than KMX's... Have you seen his spelling before I get to it lol!

some if it and i really dont want to see anymore lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 7:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I don't blame you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 8:00 am

Hyw noow yuo guyz beter whatch it. lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 8:01 am

lordraptor1 wrote:
actually i was just typing stuff into my web adress bar and i happened to typye in usafishbox.org crazy

yea ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 8:31 am

KMX wrote:
lordraptor1 wrote:

yea ok

just keep telling yourself that lol! i was actually trying usafishbox.com but somehow it ended up.org instead (glad i found this place so does it really matter HOW i found it the point is i found it How Did You Find US? - Page 2 690297 )
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 8:43 am

Well we have the rights to 3 or 4 diffrent web address... .com .org and i think another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 8:50 am

well i found the place and i am spreading the word funny
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 9:09 am

lordraptor1 wrote:
well i found the place and i am spreading the word funny

Thanks brother! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Rico
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rico

Favorite Fish: : CA/SA Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 10:22 am

invited by kmx
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 12:29 pm

CraigsList
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 1:38 pm

yea craigslist. its been very good for ya..
How Did You Find US? - Page 2 690297
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 1:50 pm

Yeah craigslist became huge sence that "craigslist killer" thing.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 2:35 pm

yea "craigslist killer" thing has drawn attention to lots of people. I dont know how they are keeping up with that kind of activity...... only killers we dont have in our area are "killer fish" piranahas.. I miss mine that i use to keep in my private collection. LOL
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 2:37 pm

You can still get them but its VERY HARD! That would be cool my dad use to have some...From what he tells me very cool to see in action.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2009, 2:50 pm

yea they were awesome. had 5 pirayas 10in in my 180g tank. monthly i fed them a mouse. wow. shrimp/beefheart daily. lots of work but well worth it. Lost them all when Hurricane Gustav came through south louisiana last year ($1500 loss) no electricity for a week, .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Find US?   How Did You Find US? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Did You Find US?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next