UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Id from usa fishbox facebook album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Id from usa fishbox facebook album Empty
PostSubject: Id from usa fishbox facebook album   Id from usa fishbox facebook album Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 3:37 pm

There are two fish in the first album that doesn't have an id for them. Today I asked what two of them are and I noticed someone else asked a couple months ago & nobody responded. I would really like to know what they are. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Id from usa fishbox facebook album   Id from usa fishbox facebook album Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 4:50 pm

I looked on there and I honestly don't see which ones you asked about. Ill try to id them whenever I see the pics.
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Id from usa fishbox facebook album   Id from usa fishbox facebook album Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 4:53 pm

I hope this works... It's the first album. The 1st and the 4th photo are the ones I am inquiring about.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.192076080828340.38595.192074557495159
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Id from usa fishbox facebook album   Id from usa fishbox facebook album Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 4:59 pm

Ok I answered on there. I believe it to be a Pundamilia Nyererei but not sure which variant.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Id from usa fishbox facebook album   Id from usa fishbox facebook album Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 5:14 pm

The fourth on is protomelas fenestratus taiwan reef
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Id from usa fishbox facebook album   Id from usa fishbox facebook album Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 8:02 pm

Thanks you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Id from usa fishbox facebook album   Id from usa fishbox facebook album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Id from usa fishbox facebook album
Page 1 of 1