UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only Empty
PostSubject: FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only   FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only Icon_minitime8/31/2011, 4:44 pm

I am currently trying to decrease my fish that I am currently keeping before the winter sets in, I am really only comfortable in pick up but may be willing to ship some fish if someone is truly interested.

Jack Dempsey Fry - 1.5" = free , 0.5' = free
Honduran Red Points 2-2.5" = 10.00 pair 15.00
Nicaraguensis 3" 10.00
Long Fin Electric Blue Rams = 30.00 pair 50.00
Electric Blue Jack Dempsey 6" 80.00 , 3" 35.00
Blue Gene Jack Dempsey 6" = 10.00
Red Terror-Fastae 3.5" = 30.00
Platnium Pearlscale Angelfish 3" = 12.00
Random Angels 3-3.5" = 5.00
Breeding Pair Blue Gene Jack Dempsey = 50.00
Victorian fry "waiting to get a positive ID" = No price yet until I find out , but will be sold later

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Jd. on 8/31/2011, 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only   FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only Icon_minitime8/31/2011, 6:00 pm

i would be interested in the vic fry, wish i live closer. GL with sell
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only   FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only Icon_minitime8/31/2011, 8:47 pm

Ill buy the Vic fry from you once we have a positive Id. Would like to work a deal out with you on some angels as well.

I am planning to be down that way in the next few weeks again so I would love to come by and snag some more off you.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only   FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only Icon_minitime8/31/2011, 10:14 pm

Ok cool well keep me updated my man and yea ill work out whatever I can with you.
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

PostSubject: Re: FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only   FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Foose81
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : ALL!!

PostSubject: Re: FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only   FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 9:27 am

Lookin nice JD. Hope to come by an buy some fish off you soon. Have to buy some powerheads off a friend this week, but if you still have some angels or any Vics I will come by and get some as well as pic up a few JD's and Convicts for my buddy.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only   FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only Icon_minitime9/26/2011, 9:14 am

Great looking fish!Wish I lived closer!Good luck with the sale! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only   FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - All Livestock - Chesapeake, VA - Pick-up only
Page 1 of 1