UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Lethrinops

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    elusiveflounder
    Private
    Private

Lethrinops Empty
    PostSubject: Lethrinops   Lethrinops Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 10:13 pm

Lethrinops IMG_5031
    Lethrinops IMG_5038
    Back to top Go down
    jjgoodson
    Private
    Private

Favorite Fish: : Tropheus Purple and Red Rainbow, Lethrinops Intermedius.

Lethrinops Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lethrinops   Lethrinops Icon_minitime10/3/2011, 1:55 pm

Check out Cichlids are Special. They are saying Lethrinops are medium agressive and should not be in with mbunas of any kind. You are lucky to have these. I am trying to buy some on Aqua Bid.
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Lethrinops Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lethrinops   Lethrinops Icon_minitime10/3/2011, 1:58 pm

jj did you check or talk with Dave S from Daves Rare Aquarium Fish?
    Back to top Go down
    papasmurf
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Swallowtail Peacock

Lethrinops Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lethrinops   Lethrinops Icon_minitime10/3/2011, 5:51 pm

Supposedly those are not true lethrinops (I assume you have the fish sold as L. Intermedius judging by the photo) and I have seen them described as a tramitochromis intermedius as well. I have the same fish you have and a Lethrinops Albus "Kande Island" and both of them are fairly mild mannered it seems....especially the kande island. He survives with mixed haps and peacocks but really needs to be in more of species setup to color up to his potential. They remind me alot of SA geo's as they sift alot and have similar body outlines. Yellow labs I think would be okay to mix them with...any mbuna more aggressive and they will likely be suppressed.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Lethrinops Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lethrinops   Lethrinops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lethrinops
    Page 1 of 1