UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

All Regulars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/22/2009, 9:14 am

Here at USAfishbox we are trying to start a Library for everyone from Admin to our newest member so that everyone has something to look at when hunting down information on a particular fish. I'm asking each of you to please submit a pic and some info about your fish so that we can start filling up the library with info for everyone to look at. Fern has been working hard on it, but it's a pretty big task for someone to do by themselves. Please please take some photos and write something short and sweet about that type of fish and post it in the Library. Thanks for your time I really appreciate it.

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox
Back to top Go down

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/22/2009, 10:23 am

There is a rules section in the library use it as your guideline and if your missing info you or others can fill in the blanks later.
Even if you just have a pic of a fish that you know for sure what it is post it with some basic info as well as the Latin name aka scientific name.

Posts in the library are subject to visitation by the grammar and spelling Nazi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/22/2009, 8:00 pm

I added a salt category in there but need to know what all yall saltys want put in there.........
I also added a 'how to guides' section to post all of your how to stuff in. Cajun is writing a section on how to ship fish for example.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/23/2009, 6:34 am

I'm off Monday and Tuesday and I'll post info on Electric Blue Jack Dempseys, Jack Dempseys, Albino Red-Fin Sharks, Bristlenose Pleco, Harlequin Rasbora, and Albino Cories if Fern hasn't done that one yet.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/23/2009, 7:15 am

How much do we need to acknowledge our sources and references
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/23/2009, 7:16 am

Why did it post twice???? Lol
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/23/2009, 8:50 am

Dose not have to be anything great just a pic and a little about that type of fish. If you want to make it nice a long we are not against that either.
Back to top Go down

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/23/2009, 9:30 am

cajun wrote:
How much do we need to acknowledge our sources and references

As far was wording? Just do some fancy rewording and your fine.... Think high school English report. If you re word it a fair amount the teacher doesn't know you copied [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you use pictures that aren't your own.... I think a credit link to the site it came from may work. But please try to use your own pics so we don't have issues later on.
Back to top Go down

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 1:08 pm

Ok folks you need to earn/keep your regular status by doing a few entry's in the library admin power
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: !   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 1:09 pm

Fern wrote:
Ok folks you need to earn/keep your regular status by doing a few entry's in the library admin power

Geeetttt'eeemmm!!
Pirates
Back to top Go down

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 2:42 pm

i have been working on the saltwater librbay and assisting fern with ideas for it and such
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 3:03 pm

I just submitted 2. I'm working on more!
Back to top Go down

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 3:10 pm

CSnyder00 wrote:
I just submitted 2. I'm working on more!

great keep it up, we need to get more library topics
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 3:10 pm

Can you look at them and check them out? Other Fishes heading.
Back to top Go down

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 4:06 pm

I will go through all new entry's and check spelling and grammar. I will NOT double check facts though that is yalls job.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 4:07 pm

lol! lol! yes
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime11/6/2009, 4:05 pm

We need more Library entries! Follow the rules and look at some other entries first and then post your own! We need good pictures and information!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Regulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Regulars   All Regulars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Regulars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: General :: Announcements & Operations-
Jump to: