UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

my 2nd tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasshan
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Kasshan

Favorite Fish: : Kribensis

my 2nd tank Empty
PostSubject: my 2nd tank   my 2nd tank Icon_minitime6/29/2011, 1:12 am

so i set up my 2nd tank 2weeks ago as a bare bottom with a few hideaways, rocks, cut black pvc pipe, and a sponge filter. my 8 crays are doing well and molting frequently. under 1in when i 1st got em, now some are over 2in in just 2weeks. i feed them my culled fish (mollies) and i always see the mollies with scars from a few close calls and one or two fish disappear once in a while. i also discovered that the crays love malaysian trumpet snails; they gnaw on them like crazy. i just cant wait until the crays are reproductively mature and i can feed the nymph crays to my main tank. cheaper than cherry shrimp.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

my 2nd tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: my 2nd tank   my 2nd tank Icon_minitime6/29/2011, 7:37 am

Glad to hear they are doing well . Enjoy .
Back to top Go down
Glabe
Private First Class
Private First Class
Glabe

Favorite Fish: : Tiger Barbs, Botias and Loaches

my 2nd tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: my 2nd tank   my 2nd tank Icon_minitime6/29/2011, 12:00 pm

sweet deal. it seems like it would be fun to have the circle of life happening in your house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my 2nd tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: my 2nd tank   my 2nd tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my 2nd tank
Page 1 of 1