UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

Favorite Fish: : All African Cichlids but especially Demasoni

FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Empty
PostSubject: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 11:23 pm

I have about 15 fry for sale ranging from 1 - 1.5 inches. These are from my proven trio some pics are below of actual fry as well as the parents. They are priced between $6 - $8 dollars. The other female is holding so I need to move these out to make space. Please reply to this post if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

The Mom
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Dad

The Mom&Dad

The Kids

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 7:19 am

I need some more to mix the blood lines. Do you wanna trade for anything? I have a bunch.
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 9:22 am

Sure I would definitely consider that but my goal is to sale and move them out because the other female has been holding now for about a week and she will normally spit 15 - 25. Ok since I'm new to the whole trade thing (see you guys doing it but don't really know much about how it works). I understand in general the trade aspect but for these little ones do you trade many for a large fish or fry for fry? You will have to break it down for me. Well you saw my list of tank mates and we originally purchased sets of 3s of each. We have two different looking VC-10s and wouldn't mind mating them up, would like to see some albinos reproduce....I know for a fact one of the 4 is a female (saw her trying to mate with the Johanni and she dropped eggs), also the Red Fin Borleyi. Have one male that has gone into full mature color (so different from when he was almost black w/red/orange fins) and one I think is a male but didn't get full color because he is not the dominate male and one female (she was holding once but after I caught her she spit the eggs out). I have no Rusty males but 3 proven females unfortunately the OB Zebra has fathered many hybrids with them and I would like to introduce a male that would mate up with them to eliminate that. Ok I've said alot and it looks like I'm all over the place in my thoughts.......reel me back in and let me know what's up and how this works. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 9:38 am

If you want to get rid of those that you have I can take them off your hands. I have a bunch for trade. Big and small. What are you looking to add to your tank? Anything in particular?
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 9:54 am

I've got some folks coming over this week to buy so I will need to see how that goes. In the meantime if you have a proven male Rusty I would be very interested. Do you have any VC-10s or Red Fin Borleyi?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 10:02 am

No. Here is what I have.

F2 Tropheus sp red ndole bay 1"....... $9
F1 Tropheus brichardi mtoto 2"........ $12
F1 Tropheus moorii chipimbi red 2"........$22

F1 Altolamprologus compressiceps Mwela Orange 1.5" ..........$9

F1 Cyphotilapia Burundi Fontosa 1.5" ...........$7
F1 Cyphotilapia Burundi Fontosa 2.5-3" .........$22

F2 Neolamprologus leleupi Karilani Orange 2.5"-3"...........$8 AMAZING ORANGE! no specks.

Plecos

Albino BN Plecos 1" ...$2
LongFin Ancistrus Bristlenose Pleco (Albino) 2.5-3" .......$6

Shrimp n snails

Red cherry shrimp .40cents each (small-med)
Eruopean ramshorn snails 30 for $5 (med. sized)

Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 10:32 am

Wow those are in the rare category (at least for me and my skills). I would like to stay in the Lake Malawi group.....man some of these fish I had to really work the google search just to see what they looked like. This site called Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish had everything you listed and then some...the only site that had pic in the same spot too. I guess the fish I'm looking for are pretty common and maybe I will advance to some rare ones eventually. Any of your fish compatible with the ones I have as tank mates? Would the shrimp get eaten by the fish I have? I do not want carnivores got the Compressiceps because I liked the look and didn't realize it was a carni.......again beginners mistake.
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 12:32 pm

I have a pair of albino firefish that I would trade.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 1:12 pm

cichlidlady wrote:
Wow those are in the rare category (at least for me and my skills). I would like to stay in the Lake Malawi group.....man some of these fish I had to really work the google search just to see what they looked like. This site called Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish had everything you listed and then some...the only site that had pic in the same spot too. I guess the fish I'm looking for are pretty common and maybe I will advance to some rare ones eventually. Any of your fish compatible with the ones I have as tank mates? Would the shrimp get eaten by the fish I have? I do not want carnivores got the Compressiceps because I liked the look and didn't realize it was a carni.......again beginners mistake.

Funny you mention Dave. He is a sponsor here and that is where I get most of my fish. Some of the stuff he brings in is RARE and I trust him with purness and quality of fish. I highly recomend DRAF to anyone. He has it all from Yellow labs to Petrochromis to stuff I have not even herd of.

Shrimps will deffently be food but the Shrimp only need a 10G tank. Maybe a new adventure?

Just let me know. If you don't want to trade, Trust me no hard feelings. usafishbox FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  772341 FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  772341
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 1:19 pm

Do you have any pics and what are the specs. I've seen different fish called "firefish" and all seem to be called Aulonocara and classed under Malawi Peacocks.....is this the fish you have? We have 2 Peacocks (not sure on which kind) about 5" each but they are shades of blue and green...they must be males because the colors are very vibrant. Would they get along? Here's my tank mates list:

My tank size is 135g and there are:
Clown Loaches
Venustus
Johanni
Yellow Labs
Red Fin Borleyi
(1) Kenyi
Rustys
VC10s
Peacocks
Albino Zebras
Cherry Red Zebras
OB Zebras
(1) Pleco
(1) Compressiceps
and ofcourse Dems
about 40 total
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 1:24 pm

KMX,

Any of your fish compatible with the ones I have as tank mates? Are they considered carnivores? Understand about the shrimp.........they are cute with a pop of color, don't have anything red in the tank.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 1:58 pm

My Leleupi , Frontosa, and Moorii Dolphin would be fine in the tank. ( I did not list the Moori Dolphin but I do have some left. )
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 1:59 pm

Oh and I also have some F1 Petricola Catfish left. I do not have them listed either.
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/27/2011, 6:54 pm

yea they are in the peacock family, they would do fine in your tank
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime6/29/2011, 10:24 am

Hey thanks for the trade offers guys. I will not be able to make any decisions on trades until I take care of some pending sales. I will know more after this long holiday weekend. I've already had some folks stop by and pickup some and tomorrow I've got two people coming over to pickup as well. A different guy wants to buy all my smaller fry in the 10g and that's about 20 - 25 (.50 - .75") which I didn't plan on selling until they were at least 1" so that will clear out everything until the female that's been holding for a week and a half is ready to spit. I will let you guys know how it goes over the weekend.

KMX - my husband really likes the catfish what size are they and should they be in groups of two or three? Is the pic from Dave's what they look like?

Also what would be your trade agreement (one for one....etc)?

Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime7/14/2011, 9:44 pm

KMX
I still have some Dems left........they are about 1.5" (a couple a little bigger now) at least 10 or so. I also have about 20 heading for 1" and another 25 in a breeder box with the other Dem female holding now for a few weeks and I'm sure she will have at least 15..........help! Can't move them fast enough.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime7/14/2011, 10:25 pm

I can come by this weekend or even tommorow (Friday)
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime7/14/2011, 10:27 pm

Sure are you still want to trade? I will send you the address on PM.
Back to top Go down
cichlidlady
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
cichlidlady

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime7/14/2011, 10:38 pm

Sorry meant to say sure tomorrow or this weekend would work and did you still want to trade?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime7/14/2011, 10:38 pm

yes, please and thank u. PM me with what u are looking for. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX    FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS- For sale Demasoni Fry~PU~S. Arlington/Mansfield, TX
Page 1 of 1