UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Need ya'lls help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

Need ya'lls help Empty
PostSubject: Need ya'lls help   Need ya'lls help Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 7:47 am

No this is not what you think. I'm asking everyone that has a PetCo in the area to help give them a piece of their own medicine. You HAVE to do this today or tomorrow - Sunday it will be too late...

Ok, here's the deal - they are running a $1 per gallon fish tank sale starting SUNDAY. I've noticed my local one has put up a large poster in their store front yesterday THAT DOESN'T HAVE A DATE ON IT! They REFUSED to sell the tanks for the advertised price. Since it has no date on it - then by state/federal business laws it is false and misleading advertisement if they do not honor it. My local store also refused to take said advertisement down.

So, the mission is - go to your local PetCo. If UNDATED aquarium sale poster is up - go in and attempt to purchase tanks for the advertised price. (Friday - Sat) If they refuse, call company and give horrid review. Then submit a report of fraudulent advertising to your state Better Business Bureau.

I'm going to submit one report per day that the UNDATED sign is up!
Back to top Go down

Need ya'lls help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: General Freshwater Fish Discussion-
Jump to: