UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

want to buy some discus fish around dallas area

Go down 
+8
KMX
tattookingpin39
TTS
brddthomas
KingBichir
plantedtankdude
lgsasquatch
yh5453
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yh5453
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : discus

want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 11:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

i want to get some nice but not expensive discus fish around dallas area?
i got some from Ron in the colony, and jon in weatherford already. is there other place to go?
i saw a website has really nice discus for sale around six flag area, but i cannot find that website again. anyone knows?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Txredneck
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 6:32 pm

brddthomas wrote:
Txredneck wrote:
Did you try Hans Discus ?????

If you are talking to me. I have not bought from Hans.

He does have some very nice Discus.

kingpin- Thanks for the Dallas Discus number. I thought I called every fish store in the Garland/Richardson area. I guess I missed one. I have not heard favorable things about ABC Tropical.

Heck I don't know who I'm talkin to
Back to top Go down
brddthomas
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 11:54 pm

lol@txredneck.

txredneck- I see in your signature that you breed Discus. Do you have a website to view the ones you sell?
Back to top Go down
tattookingpin39
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : discus n angels

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 3:13 am

tx redneck im looking for some angel breeding pairs looking 4 some koi or black marbles or some zebras let mee know if any available thanks
Back to top Go down
Txredneck
Sergeant
Sergeant
Txredneck

Favorite Fish: :
Breeder of
Discus
Angels
Rams
S.A. Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 7:40 am

tattookingpin39 wrote:
tx redneck im looking for some angel breeding pairs looking 4 some koi or black marbles or some zebras let mee know if any available thanks
tattookingpin39 Do you get to Weatherford much ??
your so far south
Back to top Go down
tattookingpin39
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 7:43 pm

Yes sir I drive out there to Dallas for car shows every other month let me know what u might want to sell if intressted in selling some of ur angels or if u know somebody closer to where i am I like to go see what I'm buying thank for the reply back txredneck
Back to top Go down
crystalolson
Private
Private

PostSubject: How do I contact "Tong" in Arlington?    want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 10:53 pm

lgsasquatch wrote:
I got mine from a guy named tong(I don't know how is name is spelled.) Nice oriental guy in Arlington. He frequently post on craigs list as a breader/ enthusiast. Most of the time he has some between 1" and 3" for $10. He recently posted an add selling some of his adults and breeding pairs from $50 to $150 depending on which ones you wanted.

Hello my name is Crystal and I am new 2 this Forum I would like 2 know how to contact Tong in Arlington? Does anyone have a phone number for him?

Thanks, Crystal
Back to top Go down
tattookingpin39
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:03 am

hello crystal if you have any luck in you search for that other person keep me posted tattookingpin39
Back to top Go down
tattookingpin39
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 2:11 am

hello there jon got back home pretty late last night but the fish are looking good ill be back 4 some of those other pairs u had thanks again . rob
Back to top Go down
tattookingpin39
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/13/2011, 5:08 am

Txredneck still have some more discus 4sale I might be going that way in 2 weeks let me know if still have some large discus available thanks keep me posted
Back to top Go down
Txredneck
Sergeant
Sergeant
Txredneck

Favorite Fish: :
Breeder of
Discus
Angels
Rams
S.A. Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/13/2011, 4:39 pm

tattookingpin39 wrote:
Txredneck still have some more discus 4sale I might be going that way in 2 weeks let me know if still have some large discus available thanks keep me posted
just let me know when your headed this way
Back to top Go down
kevinv817
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Discus

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 1:36 pm

Txredneck- heard you had some nice fish for sale , kinda new to discus can you give me a call 8176907446 I'm in the ftworth area....thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to buy some discus fish around dallas area   want to buy some discus fish around dallas area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

want to buy some discus fish around dallas area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2