UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping

Go down 
+2
Dabula
KMX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Empty
PostSubject: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime5/25/2011, 11:23 am

These are from my colony. I have a group of 30... 8 which are WC from Cichlids and Herps. The big WC male I got is breeding with all the ladies. These are technically F2 b/c of the WC and F1 mix. Anywho they will be ready in about week n 1/2 or 2 weeks just wanting them to get a little bigger for safe shipping. about .5-.75" now.

$125 for 10
or
$200 for all 21.

Certified Members get 25% off!

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 2:22 pm

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 2:35 pm

Video of parents...from my iphone so does no justice for the color of red they show but you get the idea.
They and the fry are feeding on Special Tropheus flakes from kensfish.com

Last edited by KMX on 6/1/2011, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dabula
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Dabula

Favorite Fish: : Any and All Peacock Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 2:39 pm

Vid has been moved or deleted... at least that's what it told me...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 3:44 pm

I received the same message.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 5:46 pm

weird I just posted it... let me fix it
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 5:51 pm

Click pic for video.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:11 pm

Ive seen this group personally guys and they are very nice trophs. If I had the funds I would be all over them.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 6:15 pm

That works better.
Back to top Go down
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 8:15 am

Did you ever sell your tropheus
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 2:37 pm

I still have them.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 4:48 pm

I wish I had room! cry usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping   FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS- 21 Tropheus sp. red Ndole bay / Mansfield,TX/ PU or Shipping
Page 1 of 1