UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Empty
PostSubject: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 5:49 pm

Quick sale. Freshly pulled Salvinia. Pulled today ... in the mail tomorrow .. in your tank by the weekend. Nice healthy portion.

$9 Shipped to your door.

PM or email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks kindly!
J.
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 12:58 pm

Getting ready to head out to the Post Office.
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 4:11 pm

ooo! Ooooo!.... I want some! I want some!
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 8:42 pm

elfwolfe wrote:
ooo! Ooooo!.... I want some! I want some!

Drop me a line. I can get it out on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 9:03 pm

Any chance your coming up for the meeting? If so I might be interested in getting some.
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime5/19/2011, 8:47 am

Doesn't look like I'll have the opportunity to drive down. I can always send some down with the wife in you're in the area.
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime8/4/2011, 7:24 am

Running a special on Salvinia. This is a nice floating plant. It has grown like wildfire for me and it has got to go to either your tank or the compost.

$7 shipped to your door

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jd.
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Jd.

Favorite Fish: : I dont knows ????

PostSubject: Re: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime8/4/2011, 7:49 am

I guess I will buy a few portions from you and sell them / give them away at the meeting on the 20th. Hit me up with your paypal info and give me a invoice for a bunch of portions.
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime8/4/2011, 8:16 am

Jd. wrote:
I guess I will buy a few portions from you and sell them / give them away at the meeting on the 20th. Hit me up with your paypal info and give me a invoice for a bunch of portions.

Sounds good....stand by....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU   FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Quick Sale - Salvinia (floater) - VA - Shipping/PU
Page 1 of 1