UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.

Go down 
+2
kimert3
newby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
newby
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Bettas & Guppies

I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Empty
PostSubject: I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.   I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 10:55 am

I really liked the orange tips on his tail! =)

I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Rkvadg

Wish this pic was a bit more in focus.

I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Opbqs1
Back to top Go down
kimert3
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Bettas, peacock cichlids, beginning to really like victorians and tanganyikans

PostSubject: Re: I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.   I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 5:39 pm

He is a very pretty color! I bet he is loving the 10 gallon tank!

On a side note: He seems very bloated. You may be over feeding him. You should probably fast him for a couple of days so his stomach returns to normal.

Good luck with your new tanks!
Back to top Go down
natikah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
natikah

Favorite Fish: : fish, fish, fish

PostSubject: Re: I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.   I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 5:54 pm

Very pretty betta you have there. good luch with your tanks. just a heads up, a friend of mine had a female betta in with her platys and the betta sucked the eye out of one and chewed pretty much the end of the tale off. it may not happen to yours but something to watch for. i now have her betta in a 5 gallon by herself.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.   I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 5:54 pm

very Kool.... enjoy..
usafishbox
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.   I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 6:44 pm

Thanks for sharing with us!

yes
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.   I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 9:25 pm

i had a female betta in my commuinty tank and droped in some small neons and she ate them up. fun to watch though,she would have half of it sticking out of her mouth while she swam around
Back to top Go down
newby
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Bettas & Guppies

PostSubject: Re: I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.   I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 4:56 pm

Lol. Maayyyybe I'll just keep the lil guy by himself. He seems perfectly happy in there alone. I might put a couple more plants in there tho, he's a bit obsessed with it. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.   I added my first betta to the 10 gallon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I added my first betta to the 10 gallon.
Page 1 of 1