UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New setup for my cichlids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jon31072000
Private First Class
Private First Class
jon31072000

Favorite Fish: : Hillstream Loach

New setup for my cichlids Empty
PostSubject: New setup for my cichlids   New setup for my cichlids Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 3:59 pm

Well, finally took delivery of my 2 75 Gallons, and instantly saw why the guy was delivering. He didnt give me everything that was promised, but after some deliberation, took it anyways. I now have both set up and loving them. These are the biggest tanks Ive ever taken care of. Also gave us a way to seperate our cichlids from our goldfish(still working on getting the pond materials). Of coarse, with all the new stuff, we moved all our fish around. I am planning on making the second 75 another cichlid tank, but dont know if we will go with cichlids from another region or just stick with the Malawi's, as there seems to be enough different variaties to satisfy another tank. Our 55, which used to be the home to our cichlids and goldfish together, has become a goldfish/livebearer tank with swords, platties, and mollies. We are experimenting with a female Betta in there as well and all seem to be doing good. We also bought a male Betta that is alone in the 10 Gallon Zen tank now that all the swordtails and mollies are gone. We probably arent done moving stuff around, but for now, every tank has life of some sort.
Sorry for the long winded update, but wanted to share what has happened and the new stuff to everyone. Thanks so much for reading. Jon

New setup for my cichlids DSC02787

New setup for my cichlids DSC02783

New setup for my cichlids DSC02782

the new look for the 55 gallon.
New setup for my cichlids DSC02784
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: New setup for my cichlids   New setup for my cichlids Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 4:01 pm

looking good. thanks for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: New setup for my cichlids   New setup for my cichlids Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 4:36 pm

Looks great! yes
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: New setup for my cichlids   New setup for my cichlids Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 4:49 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New setup for my cichlids   New setup for my cichlids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New setup for my cichlids
Page 1 of 1