UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

corlife 65 skimmer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

corlife 65 skimmer Empty
PostSubject: corlife 65 skimmer   corlife 65 skimmer Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 7:14 pm

just picked up a used coralife 65 protein skimmer for $25.00(thank you mommy HA HA i love u ) and rodi water, salt, and tubing... rock on

any way the coralife 65 protein skimmer doesn't have a pump. what would be a good pump to get for it. mag - 2 or 3? would a maxjet 1200 work?
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

corlife 65 skimmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: corlife 65 skimmer   corlife 65 skimmer Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:14 am

the factory corallife 65 pump pushes about 350gph maxed so the mag 3 would probably be closest to the factory pump so as long as its close to that you should be fine
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

corlife 65 skimmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: corlife 65 skimmer   corlife 65 skimmer Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:29 am

cool, thanks... now the rio 1700 return pump is acting up. what would be a good return pump?
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

corlife 65 skimmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: corlife 65 skimmer   corlife 65 skimmer Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:34 am

well m not too sure of a specific brand a but the rio 1700 pushes about 650gph.. hope that helps
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

corlife 65 skimmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: corlife 65 skimmer   corlife 65 skimmer Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:40 am

the rio works it just makes noise.. so don't know if i should replace it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

corlife 65 skimmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: corlife 65 skimmer   corlife 65 skimmer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

corlife 65 skimmer
Page 1 of 1