UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Just found my new fish store!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

Favorite Fish: : Oscars, bettas, red tail sharks, dragonfish, cichlids.

Just found my new fish store! Empty
PostSubject: Just found my new fish store!   Just found my new fish store! Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:19 pm

Went to a fish store today. It was AWESOME!! They had so many different types of platys there, and tons of different plants. Totally buying from them from now on. I got a moss ball today, and a weird romaine lettuce looking plant. Hopefully these will help my tank (ammonia spike, and I just noticed a sulfur smell coming from my tank).

I have some Indian fern coming my way as well. Hopefully these plants along with a few more water changes will help make my tank healthy.
Back to top Go down
Okori
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Just found my new fish store!   Just found my new fish store! Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 1:57 pm

It's so wonderful to find a NICE lfs. Congrats!

Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Just found my new fish store!   Just found my new fish store! Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 3:13 pm

sounds like a plan. glad you were able to find a good LFS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just found my new fish store!   Just found my new fish store! Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 3:36 pm

you cant beat a great local fish store, congrats on the find
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

PostSubject: Re: Just found my new fish store!   Just found my new fish store! Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 4:53 pm

That is great news! I wish I could find some more mom and pop stores around here that would special order things and that I could work with on prices more haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just found my new fish store!   Just found my new fish store! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just found my new fish store!
Page 1 of 1