UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

the add on to the fish room

Go down 
+4
fishface30
williemcd
Ben
jessecichlidguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

the add on to the fish room Empty
PostSubject: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 11:17 pm

well the rack to the left hold 4 30g the middle rack hold a divided 55g and a 55g the 3rd rack holds 4 20g and the last rack is 12 10g tanks

the add on to the fish room Getatt10

the add on to the fish room Add_on10

the add on to the fish room 10g_ra10

the add on to the fish room 10_30_10

2 55g barrel's that will circulate water where there is a pump in the bottom of the left barrel it will pump water into the one on the right and then drain into the left one i can turn the valves off and pump the water directly into my tanks

the add on to the fish room Water_10
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 11:23 pm

Looks very nice.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 11:26 pm

I feel so inept right now............
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

PostSubject: Re: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 11:29 pm

and the best part about it is my wife doesnt say poop about it
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angelfish, Rummynose Tetras

PostSubject: Re: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime3/26/2011, 11:31 pm

Luckyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 2:00 am

Looks great!! yes
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 4:40 am

Congrats on the additions !! Looks GREAT !

my wife is pushing me to build a 2 barrel ( 55 gallons ea. ) sump filter system for her 1000 gallon stock tank so she can put her Shubunkin's in it this summer ! Got the barrels and 1 pump so far .
Ray
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 8:16 am

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:58 am

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the add on to the fish room   the add on to the fish room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the add on to the fish room
Page 1 of 1