UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Empty
PostSubject: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 8:31 pm

I have the following for sale or trade for tropheus, petrochromis or simmochromis.

2m 3f Placidochromis Phenochilus Tanzania F1 3 to 6 inches $60 pending
Group of Neochromis Rufocuadalis male heavy 10 fish 2 to 4 inches $25
Group of Neochromis Greenwoodi Male heavy 10 fish 3 female 3 to 4 inch $30
1m Aulanocara Jacobfrebergi 6 inch $10
1 Jumping Cat 7 inch paid $50 asking $20
1 Pictus Cat $5
1m Pelvilachromis Suboccelatus $5

I am 55 miles south of Dallas and 65 south of Ft Worth. I make the trip plenty and its not too bad. The prices are a steal for some well kept fish.

Last edited by Terry on 3/22/2011, 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

Favorite Fish: : DISCUS

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 9:22 pm

man i would love to take these fish off ur hands but with my wife on treatment i cant make the drive, plus working nights, so if you would consider shipping on the Placidochromis Phenochilus Tanzania, i will take all
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 9:31 pm

Sorry I dont ship
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

Favorite Fish: : DISCUS

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 12:19 pm

i know i was just sayin lol
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 12:24 pm

If HAS would set a date I could plan something but that does not look likes its going to happen anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 2:56 pm

Phenochilus pending
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 11:07 am

Prices lowered
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 11:34 am

Dont know when I will be that way Terry but I will take the

Group of Neochromis Greenwoodi Male heavy 10 fish 3 female 3 to 4 inch $30
Bring you a few Petros for them. Also will pu the BN and the fry that we talked about. I know u are looking to get rid of all this rather fast but I am not sure when I can make it...work everday this week. FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas 196631
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 11:39 am

I feel ya there man. Seems thats all I do anymore. I will hold them for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas   FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS/FT Malawi haps and Victorians/PU Corsicana Texas
Page 1 of 1