UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Fake coral and Anemones

Go down 
+3
wildbeanerz
cwhip
Demonkegman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

Fake coral and Anemones Empty
PostSubject: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 7:49 pm

What do you salt water lovers think about fake corals and anemones... like the rubber ones... I have a FOWLR tank and i can't have any real ones cuz my fish eat them... But i want to "color" up my tank a little.. should i get some fake rubbery ones or will it look stupid... i kinda think it will look stupid, but others suggested it.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:08 am

I think fake plants and or corals are hideous but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 9:48 am

I don't think they would be a good idea. That's just me though. I stay all natural.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 10:58 am

i do not like the way they look but everyone is different.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 12:15 pm

PASS!!!.........those things are fugly as hell!!! youll look like a total noobfreak!!!! lol jk
dude just bite the bullet and go reef! get rid of some fish and get new ones! but with coral
trust me you fall in love all over again!!!
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 3:21 pm

If you want an argument "FOR" then here it is. Eventually everything in there will cover with coralline anyway, so your colorful decorations will just be a nice shade of purple. So I say go for it, cept maybe not the rubber nem.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 3:41 pm

rubber Anemone lol say that fast 5 times:) bet you can't!
leave the rubber where it belongs haha not in your tank.
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 3:43 pm

I bet if i tried REAL hard I could. What about rubber goniopora?
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 3:12 am

i say.. if you want to add them.. add them..if you dont like them or start having problems.. or anything like that..just take um out.. no harm no foul.. your not gonna have to remove rock or anything like if they were real...you may be able to add some marine plants depending on what your stocked with. like sea fans or decorative algae..halmedia plants or however its spelled lol most of us would say no, dont add them.. your fish might pick at them..etc.. but hey, its your set up.
Back to top Go down
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 8:35 am

naw, wasn't gonna add them... just a thought... Alk, i wanna go reef dangit!!! but i had these two particular fish for 5 or 6 years now, can't just give them up, BUT they should be kicking the bucket soon, so then i will for sure.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 9:09 am

LOL^ thats messed up hahah
dude just do it!......i can help them kick the bucket sooner..... rolling eye .....just a thought!
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 9:31 am

sww just get another tank j/p lol! Fake coral and Anemones 690297
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake coral and Anemones   Fake coral and Anemones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake coral and Anemones
Page 1 of 1