UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

New to the Box

Go down 
+15
Ben
Keelo
ornate12
alkomist
BFinley
jessecichlidguy
strikingthematch
wildbeanerz
KMX
Bruggen
CajunGator
lifeisgood
halnick
williemcd
dzfish17
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dzfish17
Private
Private
dzfish17

Favorite Fish: : 7" Powder Blue Tang.

New to the Box - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New to the Box   New to the Box - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2011, 12:46 am

First topic message reminder :

My name is Dave and I got into the hobby in 81. I've kept alot of different fish (central americans, malawans, and tanganyikans) over the yrs., but my current project is a 600g (96x36x46) FOWLR. Im going to build a rockwall aquascape and I'll start a thread just in case anyone wants to follow along.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dzfish17
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: New to the Box   New to the Box - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 1:44 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Im glad to be part of the box. I really like saying the box.
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

Favorite Fish: : DISCUS

PostSubject: Re: New to the Box   New to the Box - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 6:07 pm

Welcome to the box man people are pretty awesome here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Box   New to the Box - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Box
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: General :: Introductions and Greetings-
Jump to: