UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

One of my favorite tanks.

Go down 
+2
FloodWall
Cichlid Lover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

One of my favorite tanks. Empty
PostSubject: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 3:44 pm

This is a 2000 gallon tank I service. It's a James River tank with bass, catfish and bluegill.
Wish I had a cichlid tank like this.One of my favorite tanks. Math_s16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 3:45 pm

that is amazingly awesome!!!! have to build it into a wall somewhere!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 4:41 pm

Where is this tank located? Love to see it in person.
Back to top Go down
FloodWall
Private
Private
FloodWall

Favorite Fish: : All Fish

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime5/23/2011, 3:32 pm

Always wanted a tank with some diamondback terrapins in it!
Back to top Go down
D'Claro
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
D'Claro

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime5/23/2011, 5:33 pm

First time I'm seeing this pic! That IS an awesome tank. Would love to see it in person, maybe as part of that field trip we were talking about at the meeting?
One of my favorite tanks. 265353
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime5/23/2011, 5:46 pm

I do believe that is one of the tanks we talked about in the meeting. That is one thing I would love to go check out is the behind the scenes on the big tanks down there.
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime5/23/2011, 7:06 pm

I would love to get everyone over there to see it. The 3000 gallon tank is to the right of this one and a 350 to the left.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 12:19 am

Your gonna have to work your magic now Mark. I really want to check these tanks out.
Back to top Go down
zeashness
Sergeant
Sergeant
zeashness

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angels (lovvvee platnium veils!), Diamond Tetras, Rainbows, African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 11:42 am

D'Claro wrote:
First time I'm seeing this pic! That IS an awesome tank. Would love to see it in person, maybe as part of that field trip we were talking about at the meeting?
One of my favorite tanks. 265353

I second this. When you mentioned field trips, I got really excited. It's too bad my two favorite ones are too far away for us to visit (Shed Aquarium in Chicago and the Newport Aquarium in Cincinnati, Ohio).

That's a really cool aquarium btw.

Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 4:07 pm

very nice.
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 8:19 pm

For those that could make it, I service these tanks on Monday and Fridays. I could work something out if ya want to go.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 8:22 pm

I can schedule a monday or friday off one week. I will be in contact with you about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my favorite tanks.   One of my favorite tanks. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my favorite tanks.
Page 1 of 1