UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Check this out..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Check this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Check this out..   Check this out.. Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 2:34 pm

This is crazy right here lol...

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/grd/2182428242.html
Back to top Go down
Aquatic-Haven
Private First Class
Private First Class
Aquatic-Haven

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them

Check this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check this out.. Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 2:35 pm

Yeah for sure i see that alot like people wanting 200 for a 18" shovel nose
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Check this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check this out.. Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 2:36 pm

i think he can keep it lol Check this out.. 690297
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

Check this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check this out.. Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 2:47 pm

I think it says there are 15-18 of them for $1000 but maybe I'm reading it wrong.

They would be awesome in my pond!! My birthday is in May if you guys want to hook me up!!!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Check this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check this out.. Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 3:01 pm

yeah but still i wouldnt pay for that! lol...
Back to top Go down

Check this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check this out.. Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 5:26 pm

Depending on what they are it very well could be worth it....
Back to top Go down

Check this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check this out.. Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 6:15 pm

Koi are very expensive especially larger ones so it doesn't sound like a bad price even if there quality isn't excellent.
Back to top Go down
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

Check this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check this out.. Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 6:45 pm

if i had $1000 in my pocket to just blow i would buy a couple more aquariums not just some old koi LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check this out.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this out..
Page 1 of 1