UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

rainbow cichlids where are you??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

rainbow cichlids where are you?? Empty
PostSubject: rainbow cichlids where are you??   rainbow cichlids where are you?? Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 12:05 am

How come i cant seem to find any rainbow cichlids??? Everywhere online is out
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: rainbow cichlids where are you??   rainbow cichlids where are you?? Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 12:22 am

No idea I have seen several over the last few weeks at LFS I will ask them next time I stop in for black worms where they get them from.
Back to top Go down
Blizard
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : CENTRAL AMERICAN CHICLIDS
AFRICAN FEATHER FIN CATS

PostSubject: Re: rainbow cichlids where are you??   rainbow cichlids where are you?? Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 12:43 pm

TRY AQUABID I ALWAYS SEE SOME THERE IN THE CENTRAL AMERICAN SECTION
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

PostSubject: Re: rainbow cichlids where are you??   rainbow cichlids where are you?? Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 5:45 pm

i got 2 from the lfs a couple months sgo cause they were suposed to b peaceful but the biggest one is mean as cr@p had to take them out of the tank
Back to top Go down
jake
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
jake

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

PostSubject: Re: rainbow cichlids where are you??   rainbow cichlids where are you?? Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 6:10 pm

heres some info-
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/h_multispinosa.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rainbow cichlids where are you??   rainbow cichlids where are you?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rainbow cichlids where are you??
Page 1 of 1