UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Shows on TV?

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ClarkeExotics
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Shows on TV? Empty
    PostSubject: Shows on TV?   Shows on TV? Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 11:52 am

What are a few shows on tv about different fish, the oceans, lakes, rivers, etc. Basically anything to do with life under water?

I am not looking for showtimes of different shows as I don't have cable, but a few different shows that are on channels like Animal Planet, Discovery, etc, as I can watch them from places like netflix and others.
    Back to top Go down
    hatman
    Warrant Officer 1
    Warrant Officer 1
    hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

Shows on TV? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shows on TV?   Shows on TV? Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 12:03 pm

You can watch this one on fancast:
    http://www.fancast.com/tv/Journey-Into-Amazonia/75367/full-episodes
    Back to top Go down

Shows on TV? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shows on TV?   Shows on TV? Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 6:51 pm

River monsters is pretty cool, but like most shows they over dramatize stuff.
    Back to top Go down

Shows on TV? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shows on TV?   Shows on TV? Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:39 pm

Any other places on the internet with good shows?
    Back to top Go down
    firestorm
    Private
    Private

Shows on TV? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shows on TV?   Shows on TV? Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 12:54 pm

My husband said he saw a show about Cichlids. He said it was called "Weird Morph" on discovery the other day. Ive searched the internet, but there are no shows with that name. Anyone know what he is talking about?
    Back to top Go down
    mark
    Sergeant 1st Class
    Sergeant 1st Class

Shows on TV? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shows on TV?   Shows on TV? Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 1:01 pm

Science channel has mutant planet,u can watch the rift lake episode online
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Shows on TV? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Shows on TV?   Shows on TV? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shows on TV?
    Page 1 of 1