UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

hello from gainesville, florida

Go down 
+7
steves_kiki
Elrollo
istrober
MarkM
KMX
BFinley
bigmolly
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bigmolly
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil

hello from gainesville, florida Empty
PostSubject: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 8:53 am

Just joined. I have a red Devil that is 12 years old. Pale male that is 13 inches long. She is alone in a 75 gallon tank. Very interactive, is hand fed into her mouth daily. Name is Molly after my firstborn. glad to have found this site to go to if I have questions.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 8:54 am

welcome hi
Back to top Go down
bigmolly
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 8:59 am

do you think I need a bigger tank? Molly is starting to lay on her side at times? I thought I read that this means a bigger tank is needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 8:59 am

You and Molly are both welcomed to the Box. Do you have a pic of molly would love to see her. Is your 75 a 48 or 60" tank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 9:03 am

A 120g tall may be in your near future. They are 4' x 2' x 2' much better suited to a fish that size.
welcome
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 9:03 am

WELCOME!!!!

Must have seen my CL add!!!

hello from gainesville, florida 265353
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 9:43 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 9:50 am

Welcome!!! another FL member nice!!, i wish you can be on our chapter meeting coming up!, Feel free to post some pics!
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 10:47 am

Nice to have you with us hello from gainesville, florida 265353
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 10:51 am

Aww! My very first dog was named Molly. I'm very fond of that name! Please post pics! And welcome!
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 11:01 am

welcome2 Nice to meet ya! You have come to the right place for questions!!
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 11:39 am

Welcome!! Many very nice people here! welcome2
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 1:48 pm

hello from gainesville, florida 265353 usafishbox hi welcome2 hello from gainesville, florida 422518
Back to top Go down
cwillis
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
cwillis

Favorite Fish: : all of them that the problem but I do favor the shubunkins.

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 7:45 pm

hello! I'm south of you in the Tampa/St Pete area, I' knew as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from gainesville, florida   hello from gainesville, florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from gainesville, florida
Page 1 of 1