UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Empty
PostSubject: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 2:16 pm

Had a crack in the wading pool thus got a new one but what to do with the old one, so for giggles thought well this'll scare the snot out of the fillys, good lesson. After the initial shock of what in the world was that it made for games of tug-o-war, she who has foot in it owns it but Lemmi took that too new heights if she put all 4 in they really couldn't take it, anyways we had hours of entertainment watching them play with it and destroy it. Made sure I got my $14 worth of use LOL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 2:30 pm

haha I wish I could have watched that! haha I bet you had a blast watching the show!
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 2:33 pm

I never really think of horses playing like that. I wish you would have taken a video!
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 2:43 pm

Got a video camera now you can bet I'll taken vids of them. My horses aren't quite normal LOL the are regularly referred to as "my dogs", another thing I need to get vids of is when my 11 year old is trying to fly his kite in the field and the fillys are helping him LOL the house near their one pasture she'll walk out and ask them if they want pancakes or waffles for breakfast and the dark horse "Doll" will shake her head yes or no, Doll also shakes hands, gives kisses, kids use her for goal post playing soccer, they've almost got her to play fetch with them not going to take them much more before she has it down LOL
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 2:55 pm

Thats some nice ponies ya got there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 3:59 pm

Now those sound like very good horses!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 4:08 pm

Training horse is something I think of as a niche in life, may not be world champions though I've qualified a few over the years I have certain expectations from them and being a good family horse when not at work is mandatory.

Here's a couple shots of my AAA/ROM quarter horse now in retirement buts gets depressed and looses weight without a job so this is her new job that keeps her happy, she'll do anything he asks and yes she is tall 16.2 and he's 39"
on the way out to pasture they stop on the neighbors doorstep and tell her "good morning" funny as heck she walks right up there and waits everytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 4:11 pm

Awww that is adorable! She looks like a great sitter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 10:50 pm

Those are some sweet horses! you do an awesome Job Shay!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 7:22 am

He looks so happy to be with his horse too!
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:49 am

They have a mutual love for each other, he's always telling her "My Pretty Horse" and she eats it up LOL and the others don't dare get to close to him, that's her kid period no exceptions. So when he's walking up to help water or gather grain buckets Doll and the fillys hurry over to get some loves before East shows up.

Now Doll is my baby, and she doesn't like to share my time LOL but with her if you can sit on a horse and hold the reins you can ride her. Right now she's really upset with the fillys the can't get within 10' though they know if I'm out there she won't get after them. But this all started a couple days ago when one of my friends gave me a couple winter blankets for the fillys. All I can figure is they aren't suppost to wear clothes like her, okay I'll admit Doll aka my "Princess" is a bit spoiled rotten!!!
Back to top Go down
steves_kiki
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
steves_kiki

Favorite Fish: : I love them all and snails!

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 11:42 am

I think its funny when horses play with those giant balls on the internet. Have you tried those yet?
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 12:02 pm

Yep, the 2 palominos love to play with those. They have a ball that when they move it giggles at them the babys find great entertainment in, Platinum the filly with the bigger blaze likes to play ball on a serious level, T-bone my 11 year old with kick a ball to her and she'll turn and send it flying back to him LOL Lemmi the younger filly is still learning "how to play with humans" she wasn't well socialized in that way but she's catching on really fast. Both of the fillys will pick up their grain buckets and hand them to you. If your trying to put a tarp up, its almost impossible to do Lemmi stands on it, pulls it the other way makes things difficult. She went to a filly who lead when she wanted to - to now takes a nuclear explosion to rattle her, when I'm pulling blankets she follows me around so I just throw them all over her then when we get to the gate I just pull them off LOL she seems to think that's her job, or I'll set the grain buckets on top of her hips while collecting them.

Another great toy thats cheap and easy to make that they enjoy is and old plastic grain sack with some cans in it, funny as heck specially when they forget to let go of it if they spook themselves

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!   What to do with that cracked wading pool!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do with that cracked wading pool!!!
Page 1 of 1