UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.

Go down 
    +3
    chevy350
    startingover
    KMX
    7 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 1:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

I need someone to help me advertise the site. This won’t be too much work. Please PM me if you would like to do this ….I will give you more info. Thanks!
    Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/16/2009, 5:37 pm

I just hit the FL listings today...and Atlanta .. I may get around to doing more Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 196631
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/16/2009, 5:59 pm

@122 members with 5 guests!
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/16/2009, 10:31 pm

usafishbox
    Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 265353

good
    Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 393849
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 7:02 am

I got at least another 2 crackers on board cheers
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 8:22 am

Your a sweet @$$
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 8:28 am

Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 858205
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 1:05 pm

Anyone else in another state besides Florida & Texas?? Want to get in on some action? become a MOD and help this site grow. I need another Bad @$$ like Fern.

usafishbox
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 1:40 pm

P.s. That means volunteer folks!
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 2:00 pm

we need a banner.
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 2:04 pm

i did cleveland and new york.
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 2:17 pm

Your a stud. Thanks for doing that. Id make you a MOD but I figured you did not want to b/c you are Vendor on other sites.
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 2:20 pm

actually i dont sell stuff through these sites. i think i have only ever sold something through the forums to 2 people .
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 3:01 pm

That will change if we can get people on here from all over. People want holey rock and will pay shipping.
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 3:15 pm

yeah. i need to get the word out better but it is hard to do and go to school. i treat it more as a hooby and the rock helps me to break even from all expenses on fish at the end of the day.

but can some design a banner to place in the ads to help attracted people?
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 5:21 pm

well cleveland shows no love. they flagged and removed the ad in like an hour. lol.
    Back to top Go down
    Admin_KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin_KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 5:51 pm

i'm day off tomorrow, i'll make some banner ice cream
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 6:34 pm

thanks!!!
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 8:52 pm

WEll school comes 1st so dont worrie about us to much lol!

Cleveland sucks! j/k I just re post untill they get tired of flaggin me.
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2009, 9:46 pm

yeah i just choose green bay instead lol.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/18/2009, 7:31 am

All of FL flagged me in less than a 1/2 hour. But I still got a few people to join yes
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/18/2009, 12:36 pm

They will do that... They see that you made a mass advertizment or some b/s I just repost them. The best thing to do is ... After a few days you can delete your post and repost it. After that its simple b/c you just repost that until they get tired of flagging you. Its a WAR!!! Stupid thing is we are just tyring to get people to join a fourm that is FREEEEE to help better someone knowlege or just to have fun. Either way there is no harm in our post. They should be worried about the Craigslist muderer and other weirdos like that. But no they are worried about a fish fourm.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/18/2009, 12:39 pm

lol! Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 858205
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/20/2009, 9:27 am

i just hit rochester an indi
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/20/2009, 10:03 am

Stud.

When you post let people know about the Pic of the Month contest b/c you can win a prize...people like that.
    Back to top Go down
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin
    Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/20/2009, 10:59 am

i am just using your words form your ad here in dallas lol. i did write one of my own so i can place 2 ads up.
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/20/2009, 11:07 am

Good deal
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.   Need someone in charge of getting our name out there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need someone in charge of getting our name out there.
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next