UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
watchitrain
Private
Private
watchitrain

FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD Empty
PostSubject: FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD   FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 6:26 pm

I have this male Red Tail for sale for $8. He is around 3 1/2" - 4". I am in Little Elm,TX. Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by watchitrain on 1/11/2011, 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : item sold)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD   FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 6:56 pm

Please add your state as well FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD 393849
Back to top Go down
watchitrain
Private
Private
watchitrain

PostSubject: Re: FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD   FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 7:37 pm

Thanks, corrected
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD   FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 7:42 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD   FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 10:25 pm

i used to live in oak point for a year still a small place lol, good luck in ur sale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD   FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS-Red Tail Cichlid PU Little Elm,TX $8 SOLD
Page 1 of 1