UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

egg bound discus

Go down 
+2
wildbeanerz
pillierox1
6 posters
AuthorMessage

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 9:11 pm

Well Tiny Tim is a girl and she is egg bound in a bad way cry My gentle massages have produced nothing cry Looks like I may lose her tonight if she cant work it out on her own cry
Back to top Go down

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 9:17 pm

Now belly up..... cry
Back to top Go down

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 9:38 pm

OH fern I'm so sorry to hear that. She did look like a stunted discus and that is common with them. You gave her the best anyone could.
Back to top Go down

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 9:54 pm

Oh she is stunted and a little deformed too.... But she is the reason I got into discus! Her brilliant colors, perky attitude and that cute little messed up fin of hers.....
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 10:05 pm

I am sorry jill,she was a cutie! And you did good in caring for her and trying to care for her wen shes egg bound bad.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 6:27 am

So sorry Jill....that just sucks!
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 4:05 pm

sorry to hear that
Back to top Go down

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 6:39 pm

Looks like she very well may make a full recovery, she is upright and isn't having the exertion to swim or stay stable she did earlier.
I did treat the tank with Epsom salt last night and I think that's what helped the most!
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Favorite Fish: :
Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 8:41 pm

Tiny Tim died more than once already. I think it's about time for the poor fish to live. Stop killing her egg bound discus 690297 dose the tank one more time tomorrow and then do a 30% water change on Friday. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 7:17 am

Ok will do!
She seems much much better!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 9:26 am

Nice im glad shes recovering Jill! shes is a one of the kind!
Back to top Go down

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 3:09 pm

She seems to still be getting better!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 3:23 pm

That is awesome fern!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 11:57 am

I hope she has a good recovery!
Back to top Go down

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 6:45 pm

100% better!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

egg bound discus Empty
PostSubject: Re: egg bound discus   egg bound discus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

egg bound discus
Page 1 of 1