UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

love those angels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

Favorite Fish: : angels, discus, fronts,plecos,and well i just like them all!!!!!!

love those angels Empty
PostSubject: love those angels   love those angels Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 1:24 pm

hey kmx i saw your black lace angels. their beautiful. did they come from your breeding pair? i have a about 300 blue plats fry now hatched out this morning. (didnt see that coming) but i i love my angels so im not gonna cry about it. (much!). cry
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

love those angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: love those angels   love those angels Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 1:37 pm

I do not have angels anymore. Beautiful looking fish though!

I did not breed them. I had a shipment come in from a wholesaler.
Back to top Go down
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

Favorite Fish: : angels, discus, fronts,plecos,and well i just like them all!!!!!!

love those angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: love those angels   love those angels Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 1:40 pm

thats to bad. i was looking for some half black angles. if you hear of some one that keeps them and wants to sale or trade them please let me know.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

love those angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: love those angels   love those angels Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 5:35 pm

No problem. love those angels 772341
Back to top Go down

love those angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: love those angels   love those angels Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 5:57 pm

Check Aquabid
Back to top Go down
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

love those angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: love those angels   love those angels Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 7:13 pm

thanks fishvixen. i did that but they were asking to much for them.
Back to top Go down

love those angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: love those angels   love those angels Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 9:29 pm

A well bred angel is expensive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

love those angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: love those angels   love those angels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

love those angels
Page 1 of 1