UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

just picked these up

Go down 
+2
alkomist
jessecichlidguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

just picked these up  Empty
PostSubject: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 1:46 pm

Apistogramma Cacatuoides

just picked these up  Art_ap10

please let me know if anyone has successfully bred thes fish
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 1:50 pm

why is your post in the SW section?
i was all happy...........but then it just ended up beeing another cichlid it looks like! (sigh)

or is it SW?
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 1:53 pm

idk move it
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 1:55 pm

i aint a mod foo
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 1:56 pm

then it looks like it stays in the sw section cuz i cant move it and i dont know why its in the sw section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 2:12 pm

It's been moved no worry! lol! Jesse from what I've read similar to kribs Lot's of caves and plants with hiding places. They do like lower PH so driftwood or peat in the filter.
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 2:15 pm

whats pest also im on chat
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 2:53 pm

nice i been looking for those guys
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 6:12 pm

these fish are on my list of fish i want to try/breed. very nice fish. all the apisto fish are cool.
i wish they were more of those on the market locally. when ever i see them for sale in sac or reno they look like ....
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 6:15 pm

WOW i want some
Back to top Go down
dano
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
dano

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 11:25 pm

I used to breed and sell several of the SA Dwarf Cichlids......One pair or trio per ten gallon tank with numerous 20 longs for grow out tanks......They are not good community tank fish.....I kept half a coconut shell with a notch cut in the side or small flower pots with a 1 inch hole cut in the bottoms for them to habit or breed in....PH 6.0 to 7.0 and soft water about 80*F......This is basic info as there is more to breeding them than sticking them in a tank.......You should research several opinions on breeding them then choose the method you think will work best for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just picked these up    just picked these up  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just picked these up
Page 1 of 1