UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Fire Fish Holding..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Fire Fish Holding.. Empty
PostSubject: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 7:09 pm

I got my female fire fish peacock holding big time!!, looks like she's been holding for a while now cuz her pouch is big.., heres a low quality vid cuz my water it has tannins from the wood..
Fire Fish Holding.. Th_DSCN1909
Fire Fish Holding.. DSCN1908
Fire Fish Holding.. DSCN1907
Fire Fish Holding.. DSCN1906
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 7:11 pm

nice what does the daddy look like
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 7:22 pm

the daddy is got a lighter orange, they are suppose to get blood red color when fully grown...
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 8:03 pm

o.k. i think i know what it looks like is it also called a blood dragon peacock
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 8:10 pm

correct, currently they have little red stripes on all the fins, i hope they really get that color cuz that was the main reason why i got them..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 8:52 pm

Very nice!!! Was that the girl is spotted at the meet?
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 6:58 am

yes it was the same one, she failed the first one but i guess the next one went so far so good..! Fire Fish Holding.. 772341
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 9:09 am

Congratz!! good
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 10:19 am

cool!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fish Holding..   Fire Fish Holding.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Fish Holding..
Page 1 of 1