UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Cruel and Unusual Punishment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

Cruel and Unusual Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Cruel and Unusual Punishment   Cruel and Unusual Punishment Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 8:06 pm

I'm mad. Really REALLY ticked! I threw double the number of gel 5 day feeder packs in the planted tank last Tues - and they also have the automatic flake feeder.....

- but that still wasn't enough in some of my planted tank inhabitants minds!

Javas are chewed to nubs, Swords now look like shredded grass, every remaining bit of moss has disappeared, even the water mints are no more - only the Bamboos stand untouched.

- so I got even with my evil little plant munchers.... Yes, you hear me - EVEN!

In went the tank divider. And much to my remaining blackskirt Tetras, black light Tetras, Painted glassfish and Cories delight - They were caught and thrown into the side where the remains of the plants were moved. Now they will never be chased by the others again! To top it off - they get to stick their tongues out at the others who will never eat another aquatic plant again. (unless I throw cuttings in their side) Yes, these smaller, meeker fish only have about 20 G of 'space' - but within 20 minutes they seemed mighty happy!

The others, well they tried to break through gang style. It was a pathetic attempt. Now they just have a cool new big 'stump cave' decoration to explore until I bring in some spare fake plants and bamboo in tomorrow.

Hmmmmmm, now I'm picturing one side filled to the brim with what only APPEARS to be real plants - while the other side IS real plants. Should be interesting!

.... If I'm not a victim of a fish-gang assassination first! HeHehehehehehehehehe.... i q u fish fish fish fish fish
Back to top Go down

Cruel and Unusual Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruel and Unusual Punishment   Cruel and Unusual Punishment Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 8:20 pm

The warden has spoken! lol!
Back to top Go down

Cruel and Unusual Punishment
Page 1 of 1