UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Day after Christmas dinner

Go down 
+3
mike205
08can-am
Elrollo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

Day after Christmas dinner Empty
PostSubject: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime11/28/2010, 4:28 pm

Just would like to toss it out there...If anyone is interested in getting to gether the sunday after christmas (dec26th) i would be willing to cook some dinner for everyone. Usually I grill something have a salad and sides. If anyone would like to come over you are all more than welcome. I know Christmas is a busy time and you might just want to get away from your "loved ones" for an hour or so. If anyone is interested just let me know..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime11/28/2010, 4:40 pm

I'm interested!
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 4:43 pm

Thats really cool of you to offer that. I would come but Va Beach is a hike from fredericksburg. Thanks tho
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 4:54 pm

Its something I used to do all the time, but many of my friends have moved away from the area so we stopped it for a couple of years. Figure with so many people on line from Va I would start it up again.
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 6:53 pm

i wish i could come but its just to far from me thanks tho
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 7:09 pm

You'll be at the meet and greet in January tho, right?
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 7:45 pm

definitley
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 9:47 pm

Very kind of you!
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 7:57 pm

I'd come but I dunno what my wife's going to want to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 10:48 am

bump sign mirmaid
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 10:54 am

mike if i go i will pick you up!!! LOL

you guys have a great time!!

Day after Christmas dinner 265353
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 11:07 am

I'll be having breakfast with my mother, we usually do that every year, we take the leftover pork, cut it in pieces and make some nice Arepas (corn flour tortillas like)..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day after Christmas dinner   Day after Christmas dinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day after Christmas dinner
Page 1 of 1