UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Hello from Oregon!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
audrey
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Guppies, Discus, and cory cat fish. I like them all though

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 4:02 pm

Hello fellow fishy people! Hello from Oregon! 265353 This forum has the greatest gremlins LOL.

3.5 years ago one of my horse stable boarders got me into fish keeping, and I am totally hooked! I have a bunch of guppies, and 3 huge discus. I am actually looking to add another discus or 2 to my big tank. I raise guppies for a hobby. I have mostly blue moscows, and one choice mosaic female that I saved back when I sold the others, that I am doing a little experimenting with just for fun. I also am a huge horse fanatic, I have 5 of my own (well 4 horses and a little pony I rescued last year), and manage a small stable for my mom and stepdad. I do farrier work part time (its such hard work I cant do it much), and I also go to college part time and am working towards a BS in psychology, I will probably minor in either equine science, or zoololgy.

I am really hoping there are other fish enthusiasts from my area, I am in Oregon, near albany. I would love to find a discus breeder in the area that I could buy a discus or 2 from! Or maybe someone in the area who is looking for a fairly constant supply of very pretty guppies.

Ok I guess thats about it! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 4:07 pm

Hello from Oregon! 3514 Glad to have you! We need more Discus people. Our forum is only a few months old but we are growing fast. Thanks for joining! Hello from Oregon! 772341

ps we love pics Hello from Oregon! 393849
Back to top Go down
audrey
Private
Private

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 4:20 pm

Thank you KMX! Haha, pictures, I have TONS of pictures lmao. Just remember, you asked for it! Haha!

This is my main blue moscow male. I dont have much room to set up tanks (yet) so I only keep a few breeders.
Hello from Oregon! HPIM0775

My other male
Hello from Oregon! HPIM0778

My discus. The turquoise was a rescue and was probably never very high quality. I was told the white butterfly's were a pair when I bought them, but I am sure they are both females, dang it.

Hello from Oregon! HPIM0627_2
Hello from Oregon! HPIM0628
Hello from Oregon! HPIM0631

I will put horse pictures in the next post! I will stop there though haha, I dont want to bore you all right off the bat!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 4:23 pm

welcome Its good to see another fish addict join cheers I'm a cory breeder myself..... More by luck than any intentions fish So If you want some cute little corys let me know.
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 4:30 pm

welcome!!!!! let us know when you need help
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 4:36 pm

Very purdy pics. Love the Discus. My buddy fishjoey he is on this forum he is trying to sell his discus. I could ship the for you.
Back to top Go down
audrey
Private
Private

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 4:41 pm

My horses, in order of appearance

Mandy, 6 year old paint.
Hello from Oregon! _DSC7645-2

Magic, 23 year old saddlebred
Hello from Oregon! _DSC7826-2

Apple, 2 year old quarter horse. I bought his mama pregnant with him. This photo is from about a month ago on the very first time he had ever been ridden! He has been very easy to train.
Hello from Oregon! DSCN6466

Meko, 20 something pony that I rescued last year
Hello from Oregon! _DSC7583-2_2

Raisin, one year old quarter horse. He is Apples full brother! This was on a 108* day, he found a sprinkler head that was clogged and flowing light. Him and his brother played in it for hours!
Hello from Oregon! DSCN6349

I also have 10 cats. In our defense, we moved here with 2 cats, all the others have adopted us. We live next to a woman who does feral cat spay and neuter, and some of the cats are not really feral, just scared. The tame ones always gravitate to people. I will spare you all photos of the cats lmao.
Back to top Go down
audrey
Private
Private

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 4:44 pm

fern I just may take you up on that one of these days!

chevy thank you, I will!

KMX I just may take you up on that one of these days too!

Thank you for the warm welcome so far everyone :D
Back to top Go down

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 4:57 pm

Wow you have some beautiful horses Hello from Oregon! 165198 I wish I had the room for one.......
Back to top Go down
audrey
Private
Private

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 5:11 pm

Thank you fern, I am pretty dang in love with them lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Oregon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Oregon!   Hello from Oregon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Oregon!
Page 1 of 1