UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Im a Newbie to the Forum

Go down 
+5
goodpick
bcijoe
proyect01
jessecichlidguy
lilssaamm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lilssaamm
Private
Private
lilssaamm

Favorite Fish: : I love bottom dwellers, you know your cats and plecos.
Then would be my dancing beta's, lol. Last but not least my beloved koi's.
Oh and of course one day and you can quote me, I will have my Lionfish. ( My Unicorn )

Im a Newbie to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 8:24 pm

Hey there folks:) My name is Samantha but most just call me Sammy. Lets see where to begin....... Im single, and my sign if your wondering is a Leo, lol. Just messing:) If ya havent noticed Im a bit of a goofball, and can be very lively at times. Seriously tho I love any creature that inhabits our Earth. I see them as precious gifts from Mother Nature herself that glitter our world with beautiful displays of innocence and life itself that certainly none of us would be here today without:) In my profile you may have read that Im in the Animal Emergency field and see for myself the souls that every creature possesses and nobody can convince me other wise.

Since I was a little girl I have always had fish of some sort. I learned most everything I know now by being self taught. I will never forget at the age of 14, I had a 100 gallon saltwater aquarium that I literally watched for months. Folks at the time it was just the water. I was waiting till I had the perfect mixture and only started adding live rock one at a time. Now days we have quicker methods of making things work out just a bit faster, lol. I guess all of us like how looking into those aquariums and watching the wayward motions of the fish and listening to the slight bubbling and humming from the filters, and just being entranced by how at those moments we dont think of the chaos of the real world around us but how calming it is to sit and stare into the synchronized world of flightless fins:) I look forward to interacting with you guys and pretty excited about getting to know ya.
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 8:28 pm

welcome to the box feel free to jump on chat post pics or ask questions
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 8:50 pm

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 9:03 pm

Hey Sammy Welcome. I know what you mean about being "entranced" buy my tanks. Hours are suddenly gone in it seems like a moment. lol! Check out the Va Chapter threads our first meeting is Jan 9th (Sunday) at 2PM in Richmond if you can make it. I know it's a bit of a drive.
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

Favorite Fish: : Betta, Pacu, Clown Loach, Alfbn Pleco, Yellow Fin Barb (Lemon Barb), White Fin Rosy Tetra, Congo Tetra, more

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 9:09 pm

Hey Sammy, i'm Joe, also a Leo, single, and enjoy long walks on the beach at sunset. lol jk all that's true but just being silly back :)

Yeah nature and creatures are awesome! all kinds... you reminded me that when I was younger, and still do this day, I can become entranced by a simply stream... nothing in it, just rocks with clean water moving over it.. I can watch it seemingly forever like something incredible is happening! lol

Fish are awesome, and you'll love this site, just like I did... now I can't stop collecting more tanks and making room for more fish! affraid

Anyway, welcome! lots of great stuff here, and great people too!

welcome2
Back to top Go down
goodpick
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
goodpick

Favorite Fish: : Just love fish

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 9:12 pm

welcome glad to have ya
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 9:36 pm

lol! @ bc

welcome2 Sammy!
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 10:57 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/23/2010, 12:28 am

WooHooo more Virginians...welcome

Feel free to share any experiences or if you have any questions just ask
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/23/2010, 6:07 am

welcome2 rock on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime11/23/2010, 9:37 am

welcome Glad to have another fish lover on board!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im a Newbie to the Forum   Im a Newbie to the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im a Newbie to the Forum
Page 1 of 1