UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Looking for an Iphone..

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    istrober
    istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Looking for an Iphone.. Empty
    PostSubject: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 8:49 am

Im looking to buy an Iphone 3G used.., maybe someone from this forum is selling one, let me know thanks!..
    Back to top Go down
    razzbuten
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Ones that taste the best...prefer them to be raw

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 8:54 am

I think my friend has one he is looking for about $200 on. Clean with a screen protector and case from day 1.
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 8:56 am

well, i forgot to specify price lol, im willing to pay no more than $160, i saw a couple of them on CL but they sold out already...
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 6:51 pm

lemme ask my friend. hers is cracked. that ok?
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 5:55 am

cracked you mean by jailbreaked?, nop dont mind at all i actually need it unlocked...
    Back to top Go down
    CajunGator
    CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 7:30 am

Gonna use it for hot spot??
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 7:40 am

Nop, thats gonna be my main ph, theres a company here called simple mobile, you can take any smartphone unlocked and buy the sim card ($30), and get a plan for $60 everything unlimited, text, calls, long distance, and web... plus all the features the phone has..
    Back to top Go down
    CajunGator
    CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 7:48 am

But you will not have access to iTunes to get any apps or music
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 7:51 am

Yes i will cuz im gonna jailbreak it, once you do that you can download or get any apps and music without paying no itunes music Looking for an Iphone.. 690297
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 7:58 am

Waiting on a response from her. I will let you know when I know
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 8:03 am

k thanks!! i will have the money by the 15th so is for sure, and i need 2 one for my wife and one for me... lol! , hey how was trick or treat over there??
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 8:09 am

It was good!
    Do you need a 2nd smart phone or does it have to be an Iphone?
    Back to top Go down
    KMX
    Admin
    Admin
    KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 8:20 am

Try CL
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 8:20 am

well, if i can get 2 iphones good, but i can also get an iphone and a droid aries or ares something like that..
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 8:21 am

KMX wrote:
    Try CL

i did try but havent found anything yet, they are sold out..
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 11:19 am

bump
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 6:34 pm

No go, she like it too much to sell it lol! Sorry!
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 6:11 am

lol its ok! thanks for trying... Looking for an Iphone.. 393849
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Iphone..   Looking for an Iphone.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an Iphone..
    Page 1 of 1