UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD

Go down 
+3
CajunGator
jaiko1975
razzbuten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/14/2010, 6:58 am

First topic message reminder :

I have one roughly 3" female F3 red top lawanda she is mature and has held eggs. I have no mate for her so she needs to find a new home. Make me an offer or trade offer for her. I can probably ship flat rate depending on temps.

Last edited by Fern on 10/25/2010, 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 8:15 am

chicken dance funny
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 8:16 am

i know im going to miss this one two fern...i hate it..lol
Back to top Go down
razzbuten
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Ones that taste the best...prefer them to be raw

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 9:57 am

FishVixen wrote:
long distance affairs just don't work! lol!

Bah...Thats not always the case.

That said I don't think me in a relationship with ANYONE with a similar hobby (read fish) is a good idea. I need someone that says "you know you already have 6 large aquariums in the house that 7th might really be too much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 12:28 pm

haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha
Aww is 34 tanks too many for you? tounge1
Razz you figure out if you want those 2 lfabn's yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 1:02 pm

Fern you don't have 34 tanks in your house, You have a house for fish. Do you have room for your bed? The sofa has got to be on the back porch. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 3:33 pm

No fish in my bedroom and only 2 10g's and a 90g in the living room the rest are in the fish room and the garage. And I have been spending the day shuffling my garage to fit another huge planted sump crazy Because I'm getting a 120g long tomorrow for $50!
Back to top Go down
razzbuten
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 8:40 pm

No fish in the bedroom? I find my bedroom tank making the place peaceful.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 9:58 pm

I have a 55 and a 10 in the bedroom with the California king waterbed. I hope my floor doesn't colapse. lol!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 9:59 pm

hey razz do u want to combine shipping? I dont if u want to but want to let anyone thats getting fish from fern to know that im getting a package as well from fern
Back to top Go down
razzbuten
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 7:55 am

pillierox1 wrote:
hey razz do u want to combine shipping? I dont if u want to but want to let anyone thats getting fish from fern to know that im getting a package as well from fern

I think Fern said your box was full. Darn Pillierox buying too many fish!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 8:17 am

Haha okay I didnt know it will be that full and I dont know wats going to be actually in my box but some corys and plecos and meds that I cant get where I live and I think a roman deco to but still not dur all im getting lol. I cant wait to see my new fish lol my wild discus are going to be scared by them lol. My male betta bullies them into a corner lik little babies lol
Back to top Go down
razzbuten
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 8:52 am

OMG SHE WON'T STOP CALLING ME!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 8:57 am

Haha
Back to top Go down
razzbuten
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/26/2010, 9:15 am

Fern, Pillierox must be jealous of our relationship. She is now PMing me wanting me to come over to her place. I came here for fish and instead I find HOT WOMENS!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/26/2010, 10:02 am

Lmao, hahaha ya sur sur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/26/2010, 2:02 pm

haha haha haha haha haha haha haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD   FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS/FT- female red top lawanda - ft myers FL - pu/shipping - SOLD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2